Pedro Rodriguez

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Everybody is so mad at Pedro but in truth he should have been played for a tap in by Neymar, at the end Neymar hugged Pedro to show their was no bad blood between the two.

If you remember this it was way worse :p

Vapor

What happened?
THIS happened

At first I was planning on coming here to praise Pedro for a good game and for raising his level noticeably the last couple games... but jesus WTF was he doing here?? Even though its sad, it is pretty hilarious though lol.

Oh well, despite that, he still played a solid game overall. At least he's not sucking nearly as bad as he has for the past 2 seasons at the moment.

Last edited:

Galning

It's just miscommunication. Pedro was sprinting at full speed to give Neymar the option to square it to him but Neymar decides to round the keeper and thus runs into the space Pedro is also running into. Not half as bad as it looks.

Irish_Cules

It's just miscommunication. Pedro was sprinting at full speed to give Neymar the option to square it to him but Neymar decides to round the keeper and thus runs into the space Pedro is also running into. Not half as bad as it looks.

Ye I thought Neymar was complicating things a bit by rounding the keeper. He pulled it off and would have scored it but I think everyone expected him to shoot earlier. Pedro certainly did anyway.

THIS happened

At first I was planning on coming here to praise Pedro for a good game and for raising his level noticeably the last couple games... but jesus WTF was he doing here?? Even though its sad, it is pretty hilarious though lol.

Oh well, despite that, he still played a solid game overall. At least he's not sucking nearly as bad as he has for the past 2 seasons at the moment.

Nice tackle by Pedro...

guys, I think we've found that CB :p

SoMa

Hes playing as bad or worse as the last 2 years but at least hes scoring like he used to when he first earned his spot on the team. What happened to you pedro???

BibB

Ye I thought Neymar was complicating things a bit by rounding the keeper. He pulled it off and would have scored it but I think everyone expected him to shoot earlier. Pedro certainly did anyway.

This.
Plus a shameless self quote from the Neymar thread.

:lol: all very amusing.
In Pedros defence though, Neymar was facing away from goal at an awkward angle and Pedro wasn't. Fair assumption that Neymar was bringing the ball to him.
Poor Pedro :lol:

Duke

Messi payed Pedro to stop Neymar from scoring over 3 goals so that his 5 goals in a game record could continue.

iHcmnGP7UT4Rc.gif

Gohan

Super Saiyan
It was Pedro's fault but who cares. It happend. In the end Neymar laughed about it and told Pedro it's cool.

Home of Barca Fans