Pedro Rodriguez

Meitux

I would like to see your reaction if that happened in a vital game or situation :lol:. Yesterday it didn't really matter but imo mistakes like this are foolish.

DinhoR10

I would like to see your reaction if that happened in a vital game or situation :lol:. Yesterday it didn't really matter but imo mistakes like this are foolish.

I think it only happened cause we were scoring for fun if not neymar probably would've passed it, although now that this has happened he'll(pedro) know to position himself better.

barcanuck

I'm not a big Pedro fan in the last few seasons, but just take a look at his numbers this year and he is on his way to a 20 goal season.

10 goals in 23 games
Last 2 seasons he's had 23 goals in 93 games.

Seems like his ratio has improved to one in two games which is what he was at in his 2 great years.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
i hate him, i would love to sell him, worst barca attacker, 2nd division player

xfunhc.jpg

DinhoR10

You guys are too mean to pedro, he's our best finisher after messi and he scores when you need him to. He's our 2nd top scorer even with his reduced time right now give him a break.

CatalinR10

You guys are too mean to pedro, he's our best finisher after messi and he scores when you need him to. He's our 2nd top scorer even with his reduced time right now give him a break.

Have you even watched his last 2 seasons ? He went 22 games without a goal last season .

All hail the great finisher.

DinhoR10

Have you even watched his last 2 seasons ? He went 22 games without a goal last season .

All hail the great finisher.

Sent us through to the semis more than some on this team can say. But if you want to talke about previous seasons alot of our team would have to lower their heads in shame alexis included. The point is right now he's our second top scorer and his finishing has been on point this entire season.

Pedro's scored more goals than Alexis this season, but Alexis has been far better overall. Alexis has also been more consistent (including in terms of scoring). Pedro can score a hat trick one game and then completely disappear the next.

Darko

With goals against the mighty Rayo, Granada, Cartagena, Levante and Celtic...

Home of Barca Fans