Pedro Rodriguez

I'd go with Pedro-Messi-Alexis against Atletico since Pedro and Alexis are on fire. Plus, Neymar was sick recently so he might not be at his best. And the extra defensive workrate can be helpful since it's a tough away game and all. And the competition will make Neymar even better.

Yugi

Pedro has to play vs Atletico, his workrate will be needed and can score goal at anytime nowadays

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I'd go with Pedro-Messi-Alexis against Atletico since Pedro and Alexis are on fire. Plus, Neymar was sick recently so he might not be at his best. And the extra defensive workrate can be helpful since it's a tough away game and all. And the competition will make Neymar even better.

Agree would only bring Neymar on in the second half if things aren't working out.

F

Flavia

Another great game. I don't know why Tata subbed him for Roberto... I would'd kept him.
Roberto for Cesc would make more sense.

BarcaOG

Banned
had a solid game for sure. far more effective than cesc or alexis. granted, alexis was hampered by dani alves' poor performance while pedro benefitted from jordi alba's surging runs and creativity on the wing.

Galning

Good game again by Pedrito and just like Flavia I really don't understand why he was subbed. Maybe Tata wanted to force something in the last minutes with adding an extra midfielder to our poor midfield and hoping for Messi & Neymar magic up top.

Alarcón

Xavi or Fàbregas should have been subbed off there. Our right wing was often empty after he went off so that sub was really strange.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Good game against by Pedrito and just like Flavia I really don't understand why he was subbed. Maybe Tata wanted to force something in the last minutes with adding an extra midfielder to our poor midfield and hoping for Messi & Neymar magic up top.

He was probably our best attacker, and I also believed Tata was expecting Messi/Neymar to solve the match in a genius play or something in the final minutes...

Galning

The thumbnail of that video was the moment when Caparros stepped in Pedro's way on purpose. Disgraceful act from their manager.

abual3bed1

The thumbnail of that video was the moment when Caparros stepped in Pedro's way on purpose. Disgraceful act from their manager.

True. Caparros really screwed up in this moment. Some refs might have sent him off for interrupting the flow of the game like that.

Home of Barca Fans