Pedro Rodriguez

Meitux

I like him nowdays more about the fact that he's finishing chances, in a moments where we will lack some finishing he can be the solution bringing a goal, well most of the times recently.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Every now & then, I'm reminded of my first impressions of Pedro the summer of 2008 under Pep...I saw him more as a midfielder who set up our forwards, like Jeffren for example...His passing is ingenious and it wasn't until much later that any of us can honestly say he had goalscoring talent on top of it...Such a versatile and hard working player

He doesn't play like this every match and does go through stretches where he's fairly ineffective but his workrate never changes...Defenders, forwards (Neymar & Alexis have both commented on this as well) and teammates are effusive in their praise & respect for his game and contributions to the team...A model cantera product...We're lucky to have him

Gilberto

Last season we were always complaining about Pedro and Alexis and the funny thing ist that they currently are on Messi's and Neymar's (current) level. Pedro is finally the goal scoring threat again that he used to be.

NeyMesSis

Last season we were always complaining about Pedro and Alexis and the funny thing ist that they currently are on Messi's and Neymar's (current) level. Pedro is finally the goal scoring threat again that he used to be.

they are brilliant, yes..

but cmon level of neymar and wtf MESSI (current also not)?????
bitch please..

Home of Barca Fans