Pedro Rodriguez

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
No signs of life detected.

tumblr_mee4b0z9PG1rm88j0o1_500.gif

Zangash

Banned
He doesn't add anything to our attack and his willingness to track back is far less valuable now that he's not the only one doing it.

He had a couple of decent moments but it's like as soon as he realizes he might actually do something good he panics and his quality immediately vanishes.

CatalinR10

Yet another disappointing performance, he is just there... He adds next to nothing to our attack...

Poor Pedrito. Still cannot find his form. So sad.

I feel bad for him

Apoel and Levante up next. He will be 'back' again.

No signs of life detected.

tumblr_mee4b0z9PG1rm88j0o1_500.gif

He doesn't add anything to our attack and his willingness to track back is far less valuable now that he's not the only one doing it.

He had a couple of decent moments but it's like as soon as he realizes he might actually do something good he panics and his quality immediately vanishes.

Should have kept Alexis and sold Pedro.

Yeah, really sad. 3 years and still can't find his form..

I think he had a great game.He was a constant threat but you guys are average fans who doesn't see or understand half of what he does on the pitch, but the other players in Barca do. That's why they respect him so much. We are lucky to have him.

Sid90

I think he had a great game.He was a constant threat but you guys are average fans who doesn't see or understand half of what he does on the pitch, but the other players in Barca do. That's why they respect him so much. We are lucky to have him.

If he can improve his finishing then it will be great, does a lot of work off the ball but really need to be clinical.

CesDel

Great game? I only remember him creating one threatening play all game. And running like a headless chicken by itself isn't all that great, neither is his link-up play..

And Pedro has never been about that. Since the day that he was promoted, he was a guy who would run his ass off both offensively and defensively, and score alot of goals. Right now all he does is run alot to help the defense, but offensively he does nothing..

Last edited:
F

Flavia

I think Lucho is giving him time to find his form. He's still useful in defence, but so poor again attacking. Munir played a much better game.

serghei

Had a couple of intense runs. It wasn't a bad game from him. His speed and work rate are still great for the team. Off the ball, between him, Messi, and Munir, he ran the most. It's not a pleasant thing to do, to run without the ball a lot. And he does it. At one point tonight, he ran and pressed Iraizoz from the center of the field. He ran like 50-60m or so just so he can stop the time-wasting from Bilbao and get the ball back in play for us. Sad that people only see goals and assists these days.

spark

DareToBerkleyBennie

200.gif

serghei

+1. Look at Madrid, all want to dribble and do fancy stuff with the ball, but no one wants to run for the team.

Home of Barca Fans