Pedro Rodriguez

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Pedro-haters, where are you now? :)

There are no Pedro haters because he is a canterano, but Pedro critics (including me) will show up if he is in his usual-self vs bigger teams. Watching this "old" Pedro is a joy. But so far his best perfomances were only vs weak teams.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Great to still have Pedro with Barca. Shows an example of the fighting spirit and keeps our star attackers motivated to fight for their spot.

Keikoku

Cabbage
I don't hate him but you have to admit he has a tendency to suddenly disappear after a couple of matches which is frustrating to say the least.

i think the rotation isn't suit him, remember when he played regulary without competition from alexis and neymar? his consistency is pretty good in the past, maybe like i said, it's rotation isnt best for him.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Winter break comes at a bad time for him, he's finally getting his form back. Good to see Pedrito, we missed you.

serghei

Great player to have for the 4th spot in attack. Plenty of experience, quickness, good finnishing skills. I remember in one of his bad season, he still scored a crucial goal against PSG at home to put us through to the semifinal. He can always show up and prove his worth at certain times. Because of that and because he is very motivated still, I would absolutely not sell him.

El Guaje

Pedro-haters, where are you now? :)

Haha. It still isn't the right time to "shut the haters up". 1st time he manages to pull 2 good games in a row where he actually plays well and does something of worth...... out of hundreds of games.

Its good that he finally did well and that he scored a couple of goals. Might help him to regain some confidence.

Home of Barca Fans