Pedro Rodriguez

Empty

Just chipping in, on a side note, if anyone had both Neymar's dribbling and Messi's finishing they'd be Balon d'Or contenders :p

Well, Messi has better than Neymar's dribbling and Messi's finishing and he's a Balon d'Or contender!

kadeng

what i just love about him is everytime when pedro comes on he is always dedicated and ambitious trying to play the ball fast and one touch and the whole team is like " mate we don't play that style anymore" :D ( same goes for xavi; look at how fast his ball distribtuion is compared to the others)

i for one think that the most signifacant weakening of our game in the last 5 years is the decreasing speed of our game.

L

linetty

what i just love about him is everytime when pedro comes on he is always dedicated and ambitious trying to play the ball fast and one touch and the whole team is like " mate we don't play that style anymore" :D ( same goes for xavi; look at how fast his ball distribtuion is compared to the others)

i for one think that the most signifacant weakening of our game in the last 5 years is the decreasing speed of our game.
We're actually quite fast now. Stop living the past. There's a reason why both Pedro and Xavi are benched.

Zangash

Banned
We're actually quite fast now. Stop living the past. There's a reason why both Pedro and Xavi are benched.

Xavi isn't benched. He just isn't the starter. He could play in any game and we'd still play pretty well.

Pedro, on the other hand, should never start. Not because of the speed of the game, but because he sucks.

Jägermeister

How is he supposed to be in 10/11 form when he barely gets to play?
I don´t say that he should start over Suarez, but it is completely normal that a player who is one the bench most of the time isn´t beasting the few minutes he gets.

Zangash

Banned
I don´t say that he should start over Suarez, but it is completely normal that a player who is one the bench most of the time isn´t beasting the few minutes he gets.

You must not have been here last season, or the season before, or the season before or the season before...

But I have, and he is not playing on a lower level because he's benched. He's benched because he'splaying on a lower level, and has been for years. If he was still even half decent we wouldn't have always been in such desperate need of attackers.

barcanuck

How does he barely get to play he played a record amount of minutes for his La Liga career last year with 2361 minutes which is 26 matches @ 90 minutes. Again that's the most minutes he's played in La Liga in one year.

Alik

How does he barely get to play he played a record amount of minutes for his La Liga career last year with 2361 minutes which is 26 matches @ 90 minutes. Again that's the most minutes he's played in La Liga in one year.

To be fair, he had a decent season last year.

Alarcón

it is completely normal that a player who is one the bench most of the time isn´t beasting the few minutes he gets.

If this is normal for him, then he shouldn't be at barça. He will never be a starter for us again and we need players who can make an impact even if they don't play every game

hardyboy

Pedro: "Leaving? I don't know. I'm calm, I have a contract, but you never know what can happen tomorrow. We'll see at end of season."

hardyboy

Pedro: "It's difficult to be 100% happy when you don't play a lot, but I feel good. You always want to play every game. I'm working hard."

L

linetty

Yeah and why not? He's happy to warm the bench but he's just crap. Sandro and Munir can do a better job and don't have that stupid smile on their face every tiem there's a call against them

Home of Barca Fans