Pedro Rodriguez

L

linetty

They can at least equally well do what he's doing, pretty straight

And thanks for the exhaustive & articulate answers

Rudey

The attitude shown by some forum users towards a loyal element such as Pedro is absolutely shocking. The guy is really good for a player who isn't a regular starter, and I personally think that he still has something to offer... I mean, he's still a hardworker and that's something not all of our players have...

I

instinct

They can at least equally well do what he's doing, pretty straight

And thanks for the exhaustive & articulate answers

To get a decent answer you should just look at some older posts because this topic has already been discussed here.

Munir and Sandro can do the same job as Pedro? Are you kidding me? Please elaborate, thanks.
We should sell Pedro this summer even though we have a transfer ban? And REPLACE him with Sandro/Munir? Are you kidding me? Please elaborate, thanks.

L

linetty

To get a decent answer you should just look at some older posts because this topic has already been discussed here.

Munir and Sandro can do the same job as Pedro? Are you kidding me? Please elaborate, thanks.
We should sell Pedro this summer even though we have a transfer ban? And REPLACE him with Sandro/Munir? Are you kidding me? Please elaborate, thanks.
Do I have to elaborate? It's clear as daylight anyone can do the job Pedro is doing with the few minutes he gets and it'd also be better for the kids as they'd get some valuable first team time

I

instinct

You should elaborate because it's not clear as day that ANYONE could do the job Pedro is doing (not only with the few minutes he gets but also as a sub/joker).

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Hey I think we should replace Pedro too, but selling him during a transfer ban is just stupid. We'd be one injury or Suarez bite away from Munir/Sandro being full time starters. No thanks.

L

linetty

Hey I think we should replace Pedro too, but selling him during a transfer ban is just stupid. We'd be one injury or Suarez bite away from Munir/Sandro being full time starters. No thanks.
What's the difference between Pedro & Munir/Sandro?

It's not like we'd be replacing a Ferrari with a Fiat. Pedro is so bad man, I don't know... I'd prefer to go out with 10 men than with Pedro up front

Rudey

Pedro is way superior both technically and mentally over Munir/Sandro. I can't believe some people have the audacity to even make such comparison. Lol.

DinhoR10

Neither Munir or Sandro are wingers and we no longer play Messi as a 10 behind two strikers so they will have to play in Suarez's role although Munir may be able to slot into the wing idk about Sandro. Halilovic/Deulofeu would be better options halilovic especially since he shares alot of traits with messi on the wing.

L

linetty

Yeah, right...

pedro-vs-malaga-descripcion-grafica-141166238179950195.gif

One must have stopped watching Barca in 2011 to claim such bollocks.

Frodo_FCB

Its not only Munir or Sandro...Its Adama who will probably be in the first team next season. He is a hard worker just like Pedro and better in taking on players. Stll raw, but he could be useful as a super sub against tired defenders.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Its not only Munir or Sandro...Its Adama who will probably be in the first team next season. He is a hard worker just like Pedro and better in taking on players. Stll raw, but he could be useful as a super sub against tired defenders.

Deulofeu will be back too. I'm okay with Pedro leaving this summer, if and only if he asks to leave.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I'm more for selling Deulofeu with a buyback clause than getting rid of Pedro, tbh. With that said, I think the next season will be Pedro's last.

Home of Barca Fans