Pedro Rodriguez

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
While I don't think he would be as good as Alexis at another club, I still think that he'd be a very dangerous player, if we were to let him go. As long as he is happy, we should keep him.

Zangash

Banned
Everyone is happy with Pedro's role now until one of our front three gets the flu before a Clasico and we're suddenly down to ten men.

We should be giving these nothing minutes to a young player who can use them to develop, not Pedro. Eventually that young player might improve enough to be somewhat competent in a bigger game, which is something we'll never be able to say about Pedro at this point. If we've already got a huge lead playing Pedro is nothing but charity, really.

anguy

Great game from him. As someone in the chat mentioned, an In-form sub Pedro is a huge boost for us.

Not really he screwed up a lot of opportunities. Great work rate and defense, but I don't trust him in offense. Many unforced mistakes, turnovers. Was visibly frustrated at the end too (kicked the ball up).

Kerrybai

Nobody can match his workrate but he's never going to be good enough. Doesn't have the technical skills or the vision.

Never going to be good enough for what? He's perfectly good enough for our bench and playing a sub role. He's not a starter so what's the problem.

Home of Barca Fans