Pedro Rodriguez

serghei

Pedro has never been a poor player, what are you talking about? He has 2 CL semifinal goals and 1 goal scored in a final. Scored multiple times in the clasico too. World Cup winner with Spain and everything. His resumee is that of a great player, because he is a great player.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Pedro has never been a poor player, what are you talking about? He has 2 CL semifinal goals and 1 goal scored in a final. Scored multiple times in the classico too. World Cup winner with Spain and everything. His resumee is that of a great player and he is a great player.

He was great back then. Now he's mediocre. Regressing that much isn't natural for a football player, and that's why a long time ago I've concluded that he had looked good both for Spain and Barcelona because of Guardiola's tactics. He had a defined role, and Pep made him a narrow-profiled type of player. Pedro, as a player, is dead for me since 12/13, though he occasionally puts in perfomances which vaguely resemble his old level of play.

Last edited:

serghei

Pedro still has it. In one of his worst seasons, he put us through the CL semifinals after the goal against PSG. For a player that comes from the bench, there is nobody better for us.

He has experience, he works hard and doesn't cause problems. He's fast and he can score important goals as he has proven along the years. What more do you want from a player who is not even a starter?

He is better than Deulofeu, Munir and Sandro combined.

DinhoR10

Pedro still has it. In one of his worst seasons, he put us through the CL semifinals after the goal against PSG. For a player that comes from the bench, there is nobody better for us.

He has experience, he works hard and doesn't cause problems. He's fast and he can score important goals as he has proven along the years. What more do you want from a player who is not even a starter?

He is better than Deulofeu, Munir and Sandro combined.

Tbf when he plays with the first team Sandro is a hell of a good goalscorer but I agree. Don't see the big deal, if Pedro is happy to play a supersub/support role then he will have a place here.

Barcadub

He is a great guy, great team member, great professional.

But today he had to make a statement and he didn't. The frustrating thing is he had so many chances to.

What can you do, I'd take €25-€30 for him which is the expected bid to be.

Adama would have ran riot today I say.

barcanuck

But today he had to make a statement and he didn't. The frustrating thing is he had so many chances to.

Hard to justify Adama having a better outing but I agree Pedro's line is coming to an end as a of a few years ago. He is really good player by all standards world wide but when you see our previous and current attackers Eto'o, Henry, Villa, Sanchez, Suarez, Neymar and how they thrive off Messi... Pedro is not up to those standards.

serghei

I'm sorry to say, but Deulofeu will probably end up with a career well bellow his talent. Much like Bojan, although Bojan seemed even more talented to me.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Tbf when he plays with the first team Sandro is a hell of a good goalscorer but I agree. Don't see the big deal, if Pedro is happy to play a supersub/support role then he will have a place here.

Exactly, and he shoudn't worry about losing his spain place, He shoudn't be playing for spain in the first place

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Why shouldnt he be playing with Spain?

Have you watched any of Spain's euro 2016 qualifiers this season ? whilst Pedro has been Spain's most prolific goalscorer post David Villa he is guilty of the same dip in form we have seen at Barca. He only scored 3 goals in all of 2014 for spain, I get the feeling other players (like Mata for example) would serve us better

Devils

This is a bold assumption.

In the situation that we sell Pedro over the summer and something happens to Neymar/Suarez/Messi, would people really feel more comfortable starting youth team players with minimal experience over an established first-team player and Spanish international in games like The Clasico, Atletico or CL group stages?

I would choose Pedro to stay any day based on the situation we are in.

Home of Barca Fans