Pedro Rodriguez

BerkeleyBernie

Ouch that was so self-deprecating. Pretty mean on Pedro too.

Would be mean perhaps if some of the smirkers here said it. But *not at all* what Giuly meant. He was comparing his role in the tactics, which should be obvious by how he describes the other two players.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...ugador-frances-para-el-barca-seria-pogba.html

Google Translation:
Ronaldinho was Eto'o and Messi now was a pure striker like Suarez but I was not like Neymar. I was different and Frank needed me in the right to work there in a role similar to that of Pedro.

Yes, some goals scored but I had to work harder and go down to defend. The truth is that you can not compare that trident now. Leo Suarez and Neymar have an incredible level. Any of them can change a game.

Ronaldinho estaba como Messi ahora y Eto’o era un delantero puro como Suárez pero yo no era como Neymar. Yo era diferente y Frank me necesitaba en la banda derecha para trabajar allí en un papel más parecido al de Pedro.

Sí, algunos goles marcaba pero yo tenía que trabajar más y bajar a defender. La verdad es que no se puede comparar aquel tridente con el de ahora. Leo, Suárez y Neymar tienen un nivel increíble. Cualquiera de ellos puede cambiar un partido.

CatalinR10

I really loved his game . Except for a bad interception of the ball , he did everything good.

Loved how he didn't shoot the ball and instead passed it to Suarez.

Kohe321

I really loved his game . Except for a bad interception of the ball , he did everything good.

Loved how he didn't shoot the ball and instead passed it to Suarez.

Yeah, that was a really classy performance by Pedro. Great control and touches, accurate and creative passing and just an overall great teamplayer - a well oiled cog in the machine. Hope he keeps this up!

Serbian

stop hating on pedro! he is an exelent sub and a team player he would have converted the goals neymar missed today

Home of Barca Fans