Pedro Rodriguez

Stric

Thiago-saga again with ManUtd. :lol: Months of rumors, then Chelsea swoops in and quietly settles the deal in a matter of days.

Morten

Another La Masia-product out to make room for the ever-increasing numbers of galacticos coming in. :lucho:
Give it a couple of years and you will be like us, 2-3 homegrown players and the rest are mercenaries :lol:

frog-fcb

Another La Masia-product out to make room for the ever-increasing numbers of galacticos coming in. :lucho:
Give it a couple of years and you will be like us, 2-3 homegrown players and the rest are mercenaries :lol:

Its something i fear happening. We are losing our clubs identity little by little. Bartomeu an co may as well just shut the doors on la masia

Professor Chaos

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Pedro in London undergoing a medical at Chelsea <a href="http://t.co/HwIXvb1SQg">pic.twitter.com/HwIXvb1SQg</a></p>— Adil ✌ عادل (@Barzaboy) <a href="https://twitter.com/Barzaboy/status/633980246254092288">August 19, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]
:lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

What the heck? What does it matter? We have to sell players who don't want to be here, La Masia or not.

BenRobbins

I said a few pages back there has to be something more to it then United just lowballing barca...

Looks like LvG and Woodward have targets elsewhere. Will have to wait and see if it was a wise move or not. Probably not.

Hazard and Pedro on either wing is deadly.

BigBarcaBoy

[tw]633978807230275584[/tw]

I knew it.
Ian McGarry is a known Mourinho arselicker who is one of the worst journalists in england so I wouldn't believe him if he told me it was wednesday today.

The club have to look at themselves about the way players are treated.

F

Flavia

Ian McGarry is a known Mourinho arselicker who is one of the worst journalists in england so I wouldn't believe him if he told me it was wednesday today.

The club have to look at themselves about the way players are treated.

What? Cesc helped to convince Pedro to go to Chelsea. He was leaving anyway. United refuse to pay, someone else did it.

Mido

AFter Xavi, now Pedro is most likely gone. Things are getting really really tough. If we end up at the 1st place of la Liga by the end of the year, I would definitely put Enrique above of Guardiola. That would be a huge achievement in my eyes.

Let's face it, Roberto, Rafinha ( not yet), Sandro, Munir are not CL material. I would even say that Munir isn't A-team material.

I would really appreciate it if Lucho starts thinking about Alba as a left winger and/or putting Messi in the midfield in a 3-6-1 system :lucho:

I would be very very interested to watch us play with a similare team against a low-table team in la Liga : [formation=barca,6]
Bravo
Bartra-0-0-Piqué-0-0-Mathieu
0-0-0-Mascherano-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-Busquets-0
0-0-0-Iniesta-0-0-0
0-Messi-0-0-0-Neymar-0
0-0-0-0-Suarez-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

That's actually quite mouthwatering, and we would be almost certainly deadly on counter-attacks :)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Man Utd chasing Ramos when they could have signed Otamendi. Now chasing Muller when they could have signed Pedro(unless Pedrito rejected their offer).

:zubi:

Home of Barca Fans