Pedro Rodriguez

Observer

Banned
Pedro suffering the bench player syndrome, he will never step up in a headline role if he keeps having that support mentality.

I don't see Mou starting him =(

raskolnikov

God dammnit cesc looring barca players to Chelsea. Just why?!!!!!

Just be glad we recovered post Anoeta otherwise it would have been Messi on that busseat rather than Pedro.

I like Pedro and feel he has earned the right to do what makes him happy but do feel he is better of here than with Chelsea.
What greatly benefits the london clubs is the city. Anyone who values quality of life would prefer london over manchester.

Andrew M

Just be glad we recovered post Anoeta otherwise it would have been Messi on that busseat rather than Pedro.

I like Pedro and feel he has earned the right to do what makes him happy but do feel he is better of here than with Chelsea.
What greatly benefits the london clubs is the city. Anyone who values quality of life would prefer london over manchester.

Quality of life? You make Manchester sound like Kosovo.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Damn if anybody a couple of years ago told me that Cesc and Pedro played under Mourinho, I would call that person insane. This is football and it's very strange.

EdmondDantes

Sad to see him go but he didn't look like a Barca player in the past two games, which is understandable I guess. I wish him the best of luck, always.

Home of Barca Fans