Pedro Rodriguez

raskolnikov

Quality of life? You make Manchester sound like Kosovo.

I see Manchester (Liverpool as well) as one of those gritty cities where its always raining, people are gloomy, years of inbreeding are visible on them, especially the women. And while they are standing in line waiting to clock in for work while rain is pooring on them, they look up dreaming for the days to go by quickly so its saturday again and they can watch their favourite team play on their tv in their little brick houses (with 1k+ rent) while the factory smoke falls over the city.
Meanwhile London is a futuristic epic city, where its always fun (when you are rich):p

Manchester:

made-of-manchester-8.jpg

London:

24854460-London-Aerial-view-of-Tower-Bridge-at-dusk-with-beautiful-city-skyline--Stock-Photo.jpg

Andrew M

Yeah, use a picture of Manchester from what looks like the 1930s :lucho:

There are plenty of grotty areas in London where you'll get mugged and *****.

London is the capital and obviously better, but living standards in Manchester are high.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I see Manchester (Liverpool as well) as one of those gritty cities where its always raining, people are gloomy, years of inbreeding are visible on them, especially the women. And while they are standing in line waiting to clock in for work while rain is pooring on them, they look up dreaming for the days to go by quickly so its saturday again and they can watch their favourite team play on their tv in their little brick houses (with 1k+ rent) while the factory smoke falls over the city.
Meanwhile London is a futuristic epic city, where its always fun (when you are rich):p

Manchester:

made-of-manchester-8.jpg

London:

24854460-London-Aerial-view-of-Tower-Bridge-at-dusk-with-beautiful-city-skyline--Stock-Photo.jpg

I get your point, but if the location/city were a compelling factor in a player's decision as to which team to join, players would be flocking to PSG, the London clubs, AS Roma, us and Real Madrid in that order, I think. ;)

Alik

I get your point, but if the location/city were a compelling factor in a player's decision as to which team to join, players would be flocking to PSG, the London clubs, AS Roma, us and Real Madrid in that order, I think. ;)

You think Barcelona is the worst city to live in out of those?

raskolnikov

BArcelona #1, most beautiful city in Europe. It is a factor though, Alexis did it for the same reason.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
BArcelona #1, most beautiful city in Europe. It is a factor though, Alexis did it for the same reason.

Yeah, I love Barcelona (mostly because of Barca of course), it is truly beautiful with the Barcelonetta beach and Mount. Montjuic (I love the road going up the mountain so much!) and the contrasting architecture, but personally I think it is lagging slightly behind places like Paris because of the lack of palaces and museums ( I am not a fan of Gaudi by the way).

Home of Barca Fans