Pedro Rodriguez

beef-supreme

e__archivo_photo_10_1_1_20091103_yba04f1.tif6.jpg

PEDRINSKI!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

He's a legend. I love his teeth, I find it so cute how he probably hasn't really had enough money to get braces to fix up his teeth, but now with his big contract he will have enough. That or he just isn't vain at all. Either way he's :thumbsup2:

10 Messi

Pedro played brilliant tonight. 2 goals and a brilliant cross for Busquets. Well Played!!!

:flagvl8:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
That "While falling down in a duel still passing the ball over the pitch perfectly into the furthest corner"-goal is becoming his trademark.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
That "While falling down in a duel still passing the ball over the pitch perfectly into the furthest corner"-goal is becoming his trademark.

You mean to say like Eto'o!? I always thought he seems quiet on the pitch but pops up with goals suddenly, just like Eto'o :)

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
But he has that typical goal of him.

His first goal yesterday, in the european super cup, against Kiev, those are just copies of eachother.

V

Valon

That part reminds of Bergkamps goals.

Pedro was awesome tonight, Pep really should've kept him on the field 90 mins.

O

oyetunde

the best pure finisher in the team right now thus should play more

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Inside the box he is a truly great player. Outside the box he isn't great. We need to work on him outside the box because he could be world class.

Home of Barca Fans