Pedro Rodriguez

maxan10

SirTugAlot
he was everywhere, real energy, sometimes indecisive with the ball and really didn't understand his choice to go alone at the end but great shot.

B

beautifulgame

...why do you doubt?

He was the reason Spain were a threat in the final third.

If he would have scored that goal (a goal he was stopped from scoring by illegal means mind you) or provided the assist you all would have praised him all day. When in fact, he was brilliant irregardless of that one play and has proved without a shadow of a doubt that he should be in the starting eleven.

P.S.

If Villa had finished off the brilliant pass by Pedro...

If Alonso would have managed to hit a proper shot after that amazing run from Pedro where he beat three or four defenders...

If he would have rightfully won a penalty on THAT play...

You would all be on his nuts.

Nirre_99

I concur, he had a good game and it's nice to see that he got to start against Germany since Torres obviously isn't in form. With a Torres in form I'm not sure that Pedro should have a starting spot but as it is right now, he should start ahead of Torres.

However, that 2 vs 1 with Torres was just a horrendous descion. I guess it showed that he is still young because that should have been a goal and it was a potentially game closer.
I might be too much of a "team player" myself but I get really irritated when players decide to try and beat their man when there is a 100% option to pass as in this case and maybe get the ball back later.

Chygrinskiy21

...why do you doubt?

He was the reason Spain were a threat in the final third.

If he would have scored that goal (a goal he was stopped from scoring by illegal means mind you) or provided the assist you all would have praised him all day. When in fact, he was brilliant irregardless of that one play and has proved without a shadow of a doubt that he should be in the starting eleven.

P.S.

If Villa had finished off the brilliant pass by Pedro...

If Alonso would have managed to hit a proper shot after that amazing run from Pedro where he beat three or four defenders...

If he would have rightfully won a penalty on THAT play...

You would all be on his nuts.

I am all on his nuts regardless... Amazing player!!!!!!!!!! I thought Pedro should have started alongside Silva in detriment of Torres and Alonso, but Alonso finally managed a decent game yesterday, so it's all good

tk_TommyKim

He could have been a little less selfish, but you really can't ask more when he created the best chance in the match when he got a killer ball to David Villa. Great player, that lad. Just needs a little more experience, that's all.

Olsend

Outshined Villa, seriosly was way more effecient than him, but his last moment on the pitch f**ked it up, could have been even worse, lucky him. Should be a starter anyway.

MinaFCB

he was great,every time he got the ball i thought thst he was going to score...pity he didnt give last one to torres

Home of Barca Fans