Penal Madrid

Havesaks

worst thing that could happen for barca. Man that signing is vital for madrid, and you just know he will be succesfull. Pain in the ass. And we have Valverde. Could be epic with a pep return and have some years with two of the best managers in the game. Would give a lot to the classiscos which have been semi lame for a while now. Wont happen tho. ++

FC433

You hope Madrid gets Pepe? Why?

I always want Madrid to be in great form. Good for us and the league. It is quite boring when our rival is in poor form. Happy for them. Good Madrid will make us better. The league itself will get better because the cost of broadcasting rights will increase; therefore, teams will be better financially. More/ maintain seats/ spots for European competitions.

Expand the branding of the league. If Madrid is good that would mean more people will watch the league, which increases other teams' chances of getting more popular.

FC B

Easiest prediction ever:

His second spell as manager will be nowhere near as successful as his first and he will tarnish his legacy by returning to Real Madrid while there is so much rebuilding to do.

Feel free to bump this post when it happens, dawg.

Hopefully but maybe Perez gave him reassurence he'll have VAR in his pocket next season in CL...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I always want Madrid to be in great form. Good for us and the league. It is quite boring when our rival is in poor form. Happy for them. Good Madrid will make us better. The league itself will get better because the cost of broadcasting rights will increase; therefore, teams will be better financially. More/ maintain seats/ spots for European competitions.

Expand the branding of the league. If Madrid is good that would mean more people will watch the league, which increases other teams' chances of getting more popular.

In principle I agree that a strong Real Madrid will motivate us to get better but I’d never wish them to get the best/right players because that translate into winning games and trophies for them.

The same reason I wish Vinicius would fail.

George_Costanza

worst thing that could happen for barca. Man that signing is vital for madrid, and you just know he will be succesfull. Pain in the ass. And we have Valverde. Could be epic with a pep return and have some years with two of the best managers in the game. Would give a lot to the classiscos which have been semi lame for a while now. Wont happen tho. ++

How dare you compare Pep with fucking Zidane?

RbgYhzI.gif

Campos

An once in a lifetime chance, to become an even bigger legend.
It's a big risk. So props to him.

I wouldn't do it myself! Why risk ruining your legacy?

Anyway, i guess we can expect Mbappe, Hazard or Neymar at Real next season ?

Last edited:

FC433

^I understand. I am quite the opposite. Take a look at Serie A. What a poor league, I could not even watch yesterday's game between Lazio and Fiorentina. Just about a decade ago, the league was one of the most if not the most enjoyable league to watch.

Their stadiums are in horrible conditions and that partially because of their financial situation.

Gari

Zidane is afraid of Barcelona. VAR killed Real Madrid, without VAR they would have defeated Ajax, they would not have counted a goal and they would have crammed 2. That’s not Zidane’s team that assembled by the way.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Zidane must love Real Madrid so much to agree to take over right now, he is a true merengue.

An once in a lifetime chance, to become an even bigger legend.
It's a big risk. So props to him.

I wouldn't do it myself! Why risk ruining your legacy?

Anyway, i guess we can expect Mbappe, Hazard or Neymar at Real next season ?

Mbappe is out of the question, PSG will never let him go unless he refuses to renew. His contract is till 2022.

Hazard is the most likely one they will get.

Neymar is unlikely too, there was an article on Sport saying Real Madrid is willing to pay 350m for him and promise Neymar a salary of 45m per year. It is BS.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
^I understand. I am quite the opposite. Take a look at Serie A. What a poor league, I could not even watch yesterday's game between Lazio and Fiorentina. Just about a decade ago, the league was one of the most if not the most enjoyable league to watch.

Their stadiums are in horrible conditions and that partially because of their financial situation.

I don’t think La Liga will plummet to the position of today’s Serie A, as long as both us and Real Madrid remain somewhat competitive.

Italian stadiums are very run-down indeed (recently Infantino lambasted the shabby stadiums in Italy, saying they are behind Gabon’s), mostly because the clubs don’t own the stadium where they play (with the exception of Juventus), it is the municipal government that owns them. Clubs have no incentives to improve the grounds. And I heard Italians rather watch the games on TV than go to the stadium to watch in person.

Home of Barca Fans