Penal Madrid

neo_wolf

Zidane will clean house, i bet thats why he left in the first place because he knew with this crop of players he wouldnt win anything this season, flore must have told him he has complete control of the squad right now.
I expect RM will break the summer transfer record in money spent.

FC433

Worried that they are going to get De Ligt.

De Ligt and a striker is a must for us.

Pepe, Kane, Militão and maybe Eriksen for Mardid?

Andresito

Staff member

That's almost 400M dude.

And no way Spurs are going to sell their two best players in the same window. Plus, I don't think Kane will ever leave Spurs.

Hazard, Eriksen and Militão might be more realistic.

FinBarcelonafan

That's almost 400M dude.

And no way Spurs are going to sell their two best players in the same window. Plus, I don't think Kane will ever leave Spurs.

They haven't spend almost any money last few years. They probably have 400 mil in the bank.

FC433

That's almost 400M dude.

Hazard is an option too because of his contact's situation. Both Eriksen and Hazraed have one season left. Madrid has got Navas, Bale, Kovacic and James to sell. They definitely could and should do that.

Pepe's price should be around 70m and he will suit Madrid really well. I hope they get him.

George_Costanza

His number 1 priority will be Hazard and Eriksen. He will try to sign Mbappe too but I would assume it will be difficult. I don't think Real will go for de Ligt, the defensive target is Militao. They will buy a CF too maybe Icardi.

Devils

Easiest prediction ever:

His second spell as manager will be nowhere near as successful as his first and he will tarnish his legacy by returning to Real Madrid while there is so much rebuilding to do.

Feel free to bump this post when it happens, dawg.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hazard is an option too because of his contact's situation. Both Eriksen and Hazraed have one season left. Madrid has got Navas, Bale, Kovacic and James to sell. They definitely could and should do that.

Pepe's price should be around 70m and he will suit Madrid really well. I hope they get him.

You hope Madrid gets Pepe? Why?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Easiest prediction ever:

His second spell as manager will be nowhere near as successful as his first and he will tarnish his legacy by returning to Real Madrid while there is so much rebuilding to do.

Feel free to bump this post when it happens, dawg.

Well, he earned them three CLs in a row after all, I don’t think anybody, I mean anybody in the next 100 years or so will beat that record.

If he gets them a league trophy and/or another CL in the next two years it will be considered a success I think.

Home of Barca Fans