Penal Madrid

mixer

"I have some information and I assure you that Gareth Bale is already a player of Real Madrid", the words of FIFA agent François Gallardo.

The fee of the transfer was probably 90M euros.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
"I have some information and I assure you that Gareth Bale is already a player of Real Madrid", the words of FIFA agent François Gallardo.

The fee of the transfer was probably 90M euros.
It would be so sweet if it is true

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Heynckes is an average coach. Two years ago everybody wanted him out of Bayern because of B.Dortmund beatin Bayern. He is a good motivator and can get everything from players during one season.

WallBreaker

Perez is an asshole for going after bale.

I really hope Isco Joins. Ancelotti and Zidane might have already talked to him, but even if they havent yet, they will soon.

If we lose isco its because of the culture perez has brought to madrid. Years ago it would have been unthinkable to see a situation like this one finish as us as the losers, and instead we are in the situation that we are in where bale is more priority to perez than isco FFS.

But if we do get isco, then i will be very happy and wont care if we get bale or not, along with isco we seem to be after kondogbia which is a great yaya toure type prospect, and apparently have dibs on gundogan for next year.

Kondogbia
Gondoan Isco

Dear Lord this could be good in 4 years ( once perez leaves and madrid can maybe start pointing towards playing better football with the new presidents)

They would be 24,27,25 respectively and guys like carvajal and varane will be 25 and 24.

Hopefully this is how it ends up.

WallBreaker

Kaka's contract ends in 2015 i thinl, and there isnt anyone i can think of, ready to pay for his contract.

I see him staying this season and madrid doing everything possible next season to sell him, so that we dont let the failure that he is let go for free.

Barcafan 2304

One thing i would like to ask Madridistas here is what do they think of all the rumours? Suarez, Bale, Cavani etc. If they get most of these and keep Ronaldo, some options for the forward line!

Beast

The Observer
One thing i would like to ask Madridistas here is what do they think of all the rumours? Suarez, Bale, Cavani etc. If they get most of these and keep Ronaldo, some options for the forward line!

Sell CR, Kaka & Di Maria , get Bale, Isco and Cavani

No CR out No Bale (i don't mind but i don't want both ) anyhow so far all the signing been from Castilla to first team
Casmiero, Nacho , Carvajal (well ) , Morata & Jese
add Isco and we have 6 new players so we need to sell

SEvolution

OFFICIAL: Carlo Ancelotti is now the new manager of Real Madrid - 3 year contract.

Laurent Blanc to PSG!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans