Penal Madrid

Meitux

Sorry to disrupt your argument but there isn't a fair comparison, Montoya was a squad player last season showing potential when he played but Carvajal had a full season being one of the best full backs of Bundesliga. He should be the one to have his starting place baced on performances. More fair comparing will be when Montoya has a full season..

DavidVillano1

Find it hilarous when people ignore key facts turn around and attempt to slate others and lower themselves to childish comments. You then know their not very intelligent and haven't got the ability to put together valid points or debate.

Will just ignore you from now on for acting like a child.

Come on Real finish this match of.

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
Your grasp of tactical needs reminds me of my 4 year old understanding of calculus...
Let Montoya make it to the bench first than you come back and argue your case

No need to be angry Beast. Montoya is on the bench because there's too much politics in our club. He would have displaced alves long ago if Tito selected players on form. Tata cant pay Montoya now over alves cause he wasn't played by Tito. A vicious cycle really
As to who.is better Montoya or Carvajal it's too early too.say. Hope both pay a lot this season. Only then can a judgment be made

DavidVillano1

No need to be angry Beast. Montoya is on the bench because there's too much politics in our club. He would have displaced alves long ago if Tito selected players on form. Tata cant pay Montoya now over alves cause he wasn't played by Tito. A vicious cycle really
As to who.is better Montoya or Carvajal it's too early too.say. Hope both pay a lot this season. Only then can a judgment be made
You can understand him being angry, Carvajal was the best thing since sliced bread to some on here during the summer, they all expected him to be number 1 choice for Madrid this season.

Then in reality Arbeloa is still first choice and on his only start Carvajal had a stinker against Betis.

DavidVillano1

How did he not get sent off there? Bad ref decision in favour of Bilbao.

Anybody know when Illarramendi will return? Will he be fit for after the International break?

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
How did he not get sent off there? Bad ref decision in favour of Bilbao.

Anybody know when Illarramendi will return? Will he be fit for after the International break?

Illarramendi just returned 3 days ago , he is on the bench but we will take things slow to avoid further injury and to allow him time to heal .. already Modric will be hard to replace

As for Carvjal .. I'll take your bet

Meitux

The ball was deflected by Athletic defender.
I see, but still the comment is about that this player will be one of the most important for Madrid in the future looking of how he performs now his developement will make him even better considering his age.

Home of Barca Fans