Penal Madrid

Beast

The Observer
Isco is class, still can't believe some believe Thiago was better.

1-0 Real. Isco.

Good to see the best right back in Europe playing, oh wait he got dropped after a shocking first game, for someone who is apparently 'shit'....

Because Carlo is alternating ? how many games did Montoya play in the league ? or better how many games Montoya was not on bench ?
You do realize Carvajal started a game and came in the second game from the bench ?
Don't know where they find you

Chainsaw

Killahead
And then they said Isco we shouldn't buy Isco because he is a 'cam' and he can't play at CM...

What was the place for Isco in this team? If Cesc was about to leave then yes, but as of now even Cesc doesn't have a guaranteed place in the line-up. Getting Isco was about to make it double trouble.

Meitux

He's not playing exactly as central midfielder, more of a similar role that Fabregas has in the latest games. Playing free his role but drop a few times. Today he's playing as attacking midfielder, Ozil is on the bench.

DavidVillano1

Because Carlo is alternating ? how many games did Montoya play in the league ? or better how many games Montoya was not on bench ?
You do realize Carvajal started a game and came in the second game from the bench ?
Don't know where they find you
:lol:

He started the first game only because Arbeloa went to South America with Spain. He had a stinker and was beaten time after time and should have gave a penalty away.

Arbeloa has started the games since and he came on in in the 88th minute for Di Maria as Carlo was going defensive, but hey don't let the facts get in the way of him being shit and behind Arbeloa unlike what I was told on here during the summer. Lad is massively overrated and Montoya is better, no idea why you continue to use Montoya argument as it's a weak one, he's behind one of the best right backs in the game, not Arbeloa!!!

Ronaldo finally scores, 2-0.

Beast

The Observer
:lol:

He started the first game only because Arbeloa went to South America with Spain. He had a stinker and was beaten time after time and should have gave a penalty away.

Arbeloa has started the games since and he came on in in the 88th minute for Di Maria as Carlo was going defensive, but hey don't let the facts get in the way of him being shit and behind Arbeloa unlike what I was told on here during the summer. Lad is massively overrated and Montoya is better, no idea why you continue to use Montoya argument as it's a weak one, he's behind one of the best right backs in the game, not Arbeloa!!!

Ronaldo finally scores, 2-0.

Again you seem to be missing Carlo alternating , unlike Jose he changes a lot same like Di Maria starting today ahead of Ozil ..
Every game has it's elements based on the other teams.. last game he used Arbeloa because he played both Modric & Isco as holding midfielders...not for anything related to form... again you really should know what you are talking about... and you didn't tell me how is Montoya who is better ? how many games he played , subbed in the league , how many games he made the 18 man roaster ?
Oh wait...

DavidVillano1

It's clear Arbeloa is the first choice, I'll come back to this at the end of the season, if Arbeloa stays fit he will start 30 games+ in the league.

Beast

The Observer
Oh you still have no answer to my Montoya question who is "Better than Carvajal " ... Run Forrest run ;)

DavidVillano1

I already stated the comparison is a woeful one, you're the one unable to grasp that. Montoya is certainly better than Carvajal, that's why he plays regularly for the under 21s in-front of him.

If Montoya was at Real Madrid he would feature a lot more than Carvajal will this season.

But hey Beast the 'Real Madrid' fan on a Barcelona forum with 11,000 odd posts knows better than the Spain under 21 coach. :lol:

Beast

The Observer
I already stated the comparison is a woeful one, you're the one unable to grasp that. Montoya is certainly better than Carvajal, that's why he plays regularly for the under 21s in-front of him.

If Montoya was at Real Madrid he would feature a lot more than Carvajal will this season.

But hey Beast the 'Real Madrid' fan on a Barcelona forum with 11,000 odd posts knows better than the Spain under 21 coach. :lol:

Your grasp of tactical needs reminds me of my 4 year old understanding of calculus...
Let Montoya make it to the bench first than you come back and argue your case

Home of Barca Fans