Penal Madrid

DavidVillano1

Modric has been excellent, think he and Illarramendi will start together? I hope the latter does, I think he has excellent potential and could become of the best players in that position in world football.

3-1 now.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He isn't a striker he is one of the two behind the striker. He is still to narrow and there is too many bodies near him. His best role is the one Jose created for him in the 4-2-3-1 where he comes from the left and moves inside.

pEllee

Remember the discussion about Real Madrid's defense not being great? That's one of the reason why it isn't. That was some shocking defending.

-
Modric MOTM.

Beast

The Observer
Modric and isco definetly benefit from the formation. Benzema and ronaldo however are struggling.

Well one of them score the other made 2 beautiful assists... let them struggle more :D

Last year everyone knew how to stop us .. now if they focus on Cristiano like last year others will score like our current top scorer Isco

It's better for us
Modric has been excellent, think he and Illarramendi will start together? I hope the latter does, I think he has excellent potential and could become of the best players in that position in world football.

3-1 now.

They are probably the future after Illarra settle he will be beside Modric

And here is your friend Carvajal :)

El Gato

Villarato!
What is wrong with your understanding of the Carvajal role? Arbeloa was a regular for 3 seasons at right back position and even though he's declining you expect Carvajal to come in and kick him straight out? He will play more than Montoya, that's for sure.

DavidVillano1

What is wrong with your understanding of the Carvajal role? Arbeloa was a regular for 3 seasons at right back position and even though he's declining you expect Carvajal to come in and kick him straight out? He will play more than Montoya, that's for sure.
What is wrong with the understanding that the Carvajal fans on here stated he would be a regular and Real Madrid's first choice this year? That is not what I said or suggested would happen!

What is wrong to understand that Arbeloa is nowhere near as bad as these people believe?

My criticism is not of the lad, he's in a position that you would expect, my points are based on the idea that Arbeloa is gash and the lad is some excellent player who was one of the best in Europe last season(that I was told on here)..

I've no idea why people continue to use the Montoya point, it's such a weak argument, Montoya has one of the best full backs in world football ahead of him and Adriano. Carvajal has one in Arbeloa. It's not hard to grasp the comparison is not correct or similar circumstances...

Carvajal is in the position you expect and the right one at the moment, that is not the issue, but doesn't stop you and others using Montoya constantly for being in his current position which again is the correct one!

Last edited:

DavidVillano1

Perfect start and some players are showing new roles & talents under Carlo

really happy
What's your opinions on Jese?

Do you think he will feature much this season? Would you have liked to see him go out on loan to another La Liga club to further his development?

El Gato

Villarato!
Of course Arbeloa's not that bad. Otherwise he wouldn't be a regular for the teams that use him.

Carvajal will be a regular, whether it's now, from October, December, April or next season. That's not what matters. What matters is for him to get used to Real Madrid right now. He's a madridista that tries very hard to succeed, because he knows about the chance he was given by the club when they bought him back. If he does his thing and continues to improve he will be a starter in no time.

Who's using the Montoya argument apart from your people that keep on bringing up the argument that he's better? Some people need to look in the mirror...

Home of Barca Fans