Penal Madrid

Meitux

Casillas has played so he is cup tied in the winter transfer window. No CL club will try to get him now in case he hands in a transfer request.
Yeah that's true obviously, but i was talking about that his start of last night's game wasn't for nothing more than to show him and the people that he's still considered of playing for this team and because it was the first game of the CL and all that stuff. But Lopez yet again proved that he's on immense form and deservedly he starts, it was just one game for Casillas but Lopez should be the one having the stable place in the line up.

JackaL

Dude, we played in one of the loudest, toughest stadiums in Europe. That's where we lost last season if you remember. The fact that we got 6-1 out of it tells a lot. Plus, as Wolfe said, you conceded a goal and went full retard after that. You can't let something like that happen.
Whoever tries to diminish this victory, just go back to last season's match there. We had a hard time and we learned from it. It's a great victory against a good opponent who gave us loads of problems last season.

You're talking to a Galata fan here, I know the stuff. Away stadium, loudness etc. is just the side story. As Wolfe said, there are some super talents in your team. However, within the first 30min, Galata didn't let you out of your half, you couldn't make a couple of passes in a row to attack, then you tried long balls. With the help of our shitty defence, you scored the first and an awful second from Melo's (which is one of our keyplayers and normally always on top form against big opponents) inexusable mistake. Then we fell apart... that's the story! The fact that we didn't keep our tactical discipline is another story, which is hard to recover from anyway.

Even if the score looks great from any perspective (for Madrid fans), it would be foolish to think that everything is allright for Madrid again. I agree with Wolfe, you got some feets there in attack that can change a game in any second, however, against tougher teams, tactical superiority is equally if not more important than those feets. It goes hand in hand most of the time.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
this result is a fluke like the levante one for us. if we watch the game once again gala were the better team up until the 2nd goal. they could have scored couple of goals. isco goal was totally against the run of play and eboue :facepalm:.

but i agree madrid now might have better mid than ours with iniesta off form n xavi playing like shit.

coco1247

Banned
Give it a rest already. Iker deserves to play and will play in the CL. Simple as that.

As for the result, it's a good and well deserved one, we played against a tough opponent, and we struggled, but after the first goal everything went easier. The second goal only provided more of a cushion and from there on it was a goal fest.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Well-deserved or not, my thoughts about this game are the same as my thoughts about the Barca/Levante game, which is the result is better than the game actually was.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Gala fans didn't make as much noise as i Expected. Even when it was 0-0. I think besiktas and Celtic park are better.

coco1247

Banned
It was definitely a different atmosphere than when we played them in the knockout stage. Thank god lol. Their fans are scary as shit.

Beast

The Observer
You don't have a clue what Casillas means to your own club, hilarity

Is he bigger than Di Stefano , Gento , Raul , Butragueno , Valdano ?

I think you're the one who don't have a clue what you're talking about..

I might disagree with Wolfe opinion of the "Past 3 years " but even if you have a very weak vision you can't disregard that Lopez is indeed on par with Iker best if not better , Diego is currently called St. Diego and if you bother to look at Villarreal game , Galatasary game and not just disagreeing to make yourself different than the rest you would know that Lopez earned it fair & square and this coming from me a loyal Iker fan boy.. i won't even go into last season i think everybody saw his games vs United and others

===

As for the injury it hurts me to say the only thing i can think off that cause such pretenses that he got injured (no way in hell... ) by Ramos touch is that Iker feared a defeat would kill his chances to be no 1 ... the first 10-15 minutes looked like a one way traffic and with Pepe playing i feel (and i could be dead wrong ) Iker thought it's smart to pull out by faking an injury , throw in Lopez to the lions , sadly it backfired as Lopez played great as usual and the team one 6-1

I saw the replay this morning and there is no force on earth would sell to me the idea that Iker was injured by this...
It's sad because this is coming from an Idol for so many people and players but i think over the years one saw stupid stuff always coming from players who are approaching the end of their journey whether it's Raul , Dinho , Ronaldo etc ...
He will always be a legend for what he did but a club living on the past in evaluating their players current statues , is a club with no future
At the moment and after last night , Lopez is undoubtedly the no 1

coco1247

Banned
As for the injury it hurts me to say the only thing i can think off that cause such pretenses that he got injured (no way in hell... ) by Ramos touch is that Iker feared a defeat would kill his chances to be no 1 ... the first 10-15 minutes looked like a one way traffic and with Pepe playing i feel (and i could be dead wrong ) Iker thought it's smart to pull out by faking an injury , throw in Lopez to the lions , sadly it backfired as Lopez played great as usual and the team one 6-1

I saw the replay this morning and there is no force on earth would sell to me the idea that Iker was injured by this...
It's sad because this is coming from an Idol for so many people and players but i think over the years one saw stupid stuff always coming from players who are approaching the end of their journey whether it's Raul , Dinho , Ronaldo etc ...
He will always be a legend for what he did but a club living on the past in evaluating their players current statues , is a club with no future
At the moment and after last night , Lopez is undoubtedly the no 1
Oh Christ, this is hilarious. I'm sorry, but have you ever been hit in the ribs? It freaking hurts. You could see it on his face IMMEDIATELY after the impact. So your "throwing Lopez to the lions" theory is just bs. He looked like he was in real genuine discomfort. It shows that he's a good player, he didn't want to put our team in danger because he felt he couldn't perform to the best of his ability and so he stepped down. Jeez get a grip.

Yugi

that conspiracy theory :lol: :lol: fucking amazing Beasty man, I wouldnt thought of it even if I was paid for making this stuff up

malvolio

nah, the other scenario was rock solid - ramos deliberately injuring casillas and getting the armband back. like a boss :pep:

Home of Barca Fans