Penal Madrid

Beast

The Observer

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would be sad if Santiago Bernabeu lose its name. I have never liked sponsor stadium names......

El Gato

Villarato!
Just sayin it doesn't make sense to discuss with you anything related to Iker because first of all you don't like him at all, secondly I like him a lot. It's just a huge difference of opinion where I feel we go in circles. I mean, I can go on and on about Iker if you like, but I feel people here have had enough of it already.

Carlo made his decision. His choice is Lopez for Liga, Iker for CL. I suggest you deal with it.
Whether it's a good or bad decision, we can't tell yet. But I think you should have a wee bit more confidence in Iker because since his injury he's been doing extremely well. So has Lopez so we'll see how that pans out.

I don't like Iker :lol: I don't like his form and attitude! And maybe his fascination with Instagram, but that's a personal vibe really, lol. I loved the man until he went pants in early 2012 and even before that he was mediocre and a sufficient piece most of the time showing up for big games only. Not that he's to blame. Would have happened to many highly regarded keepers if Adan was their substitute.

It's not an adamant choice by Carlo, because it's a silly strategy that wouldn't work anywhere in such situation with such players. Such rotation makes no sense with a keeper that is in a form that Diego is in and shouldn't be expected to be a long term solution. It's simply a strategy to try and put the subject to rest with the media. Which it won't anyway.

Maria

Florentino:
“Iker es el capitán y a veces no nos ayuda, porque también se equivocan los que están cerca de nosotros”.
"Iker is the captain and sometimes he doesn't help us because those who are close to us also make mistakes."

It seems to me that San Iker is not such a good captain.

coco1247

Banned
Ah Flo is just pissed at that Sara Carbonero report. I imagine they had quite a talk, Iker and Flo.
Don't get why he's going public with so many things though. It's as if RM has to live off scandals.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Change in the Real Madrid lineup to face Getafe tonight: Isco will play instead of Bale, Bale has pulled up with an injury in the warm-up

Meitux

Well Getafe scores first, expecting this to be some like 3-1 4-1. Madrid always scores more whenever the opponents score first.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Well Getafe scores first, expecting this to be some like 3-1 4-1. Madrid always scores more whenever the opponents score first.

Yup.. I guess. Not much fun until we see the final score.. Still, Ronaldo shouldn't have stood there and rave while the getafe players snatch the chance

BarcaGirl

It's never a good idea to score the 1st goal, when you play against RM, especially home. Will most probably end something like 5-1. :coffee:

Home of Barca Fans