Penal Madrid

ricknattery

This new excuse that it "evens out" on the end is gold, really :lol:
There was an user here who kept tabs on this stuff, I don't remember who was... was it you, ricknattery? It never evens out, rm always is the most favored team of la liga.

I remember I posted the amount of ref aid madrid received on the season 2011-2012(with pictures of the help they received), which was a travestite. The ref gifted them close to 20 points. Madrid always get the vip treatment but that season was just top of the line. This season refs are apparently continuing with such tendency how many games so far? 3 at least. Close to 9 points given in just two months. Do you think an investment of millions of euros can go to the trash just like that. There is an interest in preserving Madrid as a top club in any way possible

ricknattery

Funny.. you used to agree it all evens out .. right Flavia ;) ?

now it's an excuse... lol

You didn't deserve 3 points from Seville nor did we (based on the Penalty decision i saw ) ... ..

Deal with it... or continue whining as if you just started to watch La liga tonight .... shit decision is part of the liga

She was one of the cules that tried to do the politically correct thing and gave for granted that we are playing in a fair competition. Internet, media, replays,.... Madrid cant hide this stuff anymore. Flavia and some others started as neutrals on this and you can see they now see things differently. Simple, with current technology you cant hide this kind of stuff for much longer

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not saying I'm proud. I said it was a horrible performance and that the ref helped us waaaaaay too much.
But I don't think you of all people have any right to complain. Is just my opinion.

Yes he did help Real. Watched the entire match and he was whistling everything he could for Real and turned the blind eye when Elche players were fouled.
It's not that the refs are bad (well they are), it's that they are blatantly corrupt.

I don't think Barca deserved all 18 points so far and maybe we got some 50-50 calls our way but this was just plain and simple robbery.

F

Flavia

Funny.. you used to agree it all evens out .. right Flavia ;) ?

now it's an excuse... lol

You didn't deserve 3 points from Seville nor did we (based on the Penalty decision i saw ) ... ..

Deal with it... or continue whining as if you just started to watch La liga tonight .... shit decision is part of the liga

Nope, I never agreed to that. It is an excuse, and a lame one. You must be confusing me with someone else. I always said I hate when Barça is helped by the refs, and I acknowledge it when it happens, I don't hide behind "evens out" excuses. This is quite different. You can twist it as much as you want to fit your agenda. But Sevilla should had seen a player red carded before that goal. This would completely change the game for Barça. So yes, the winning was deserved. There was a foul on alves, anyway. The ref was bad vs sevilla, he didn't give Barça the win on a silver platter. Quite different from the clear robbery that happened today.

But I'm not surprised your answer to it is "deal with it". It's probably part of the pack of supporting a team that gets so much favouring, to be ok with it, I guess.

CatalinR10

Don't even know what meaning does La Liga have with game like these.
Might as well just give them the title already. This La Liga edition already has a winner.

PaCmAn

The most blatant corruption I've ever witnessed. 3 minutes turns to 5, then that Pepe foul turns into a Madrid penalty. Vamos Atleti.

Maria

Great advert for La Liga tonight.
It's like it's not enough for Barca and RM to take all the money from the TV rights and their best players, they also need the referees. And I saw people complaining about Bayern..what happends in La Liga is 10 times worse.

But I don't think you of all people have any right to complain. Is just my opinion.

Why shouldn't I complain if it was poor refereeing? Is it because I'm a cule? And by the way when you have a president who says that we are the ones that are winning leagues unfairly or when you had Mourinho as your coach, I reserve the right to be just as hypocrite as them if I want to.

Strange that you didn't saw the red card that Sevilla should have had in the first half or what happend in your first games in the league.

True..after what happend 2 years ago we should already be used to it by now.

Last edited:

spark

Compare that last minute BS Penalty to what we were denied at the Bernabeu when Ramos fouled Adriano last year. Its always the same and CR has taken more penalties in 3 years than previous record taker Hugo Sanchez did in 7.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
BVCsLSaCQAAq1Un.png

raedkuwait

damn this just ruins watching football for me, and leaves a really bad feeling about spanish league
even though that i love it, what a shame

Maria

damn this just ruins watching football for me, and leaves a really bad feeling about spanish league
even though that i love it, what a shame

That's the worst thing..and imagine if you were an Elche supporter. But aparently we just have to deal with it.

Home of Barca Fans