Penal Madrid

Garrus

If only history had any bearing on the present :lol:
The RM fans made the -9- a fantasy land, Where they close their eyes and try to drift into the past glories, Clinching to any sense of delusional 'comfort', But eventually they have to open their eyes, And face their current dreaded reality, Again
Trust me when i say this, It wouldn't matter if RM had won 15 not just 9, Because it wouldn't change this 'present' fact, That you are our little bitch, For the last 4 years, And more to come, And the whole world recognizes that :barca scarf:

Galning

Yes okay the Champions League was as hard in the first 5 years of the tournament (1950-1955) as it is now. Whatever floats your boat.. I know it's a tough time for Madridistas..

Ursegor

World Champion
you are still our bitch in the champions league ;) and the world recognize that

Favourite to win CL, according to survey: Barcelona 37,5% - Bayern 26,8 - Dortmund 21 [kicker via efe] *224 german lague players voted

DAT recognition for Real Madrid's CL dominance.

Pepe Silvia

17 European titles for Barcelona; 15 for Real Madrid

62 Domestic titles for Barcelona; 62 for Real Madrid

Madrid may own everyone in CL, but overall Barcelona have the edge in:

-Youth Academy
-Current 1st team depth
-Regarded widely as the best team in the world
-Overall trophy haul

So let's not turn this into a pole measuring contest, because Barcelona wins this hands down. This dynasty has not come close to running it's course like some Madridistas falsely predicted, so if you are on the whites best get used to Barcelona winning trophies.

I say that with all due respect to that impressive CL cabinet you blancos have.

Henry_IB

Banned
Both Liverpool and Madrid fans are so cute when they are living on past glory. All respect to Madrid's past achievements, but they are in fact, past.

Beast

The Observer
To be honest, maybe not now but in time it will be seen the same way as goals from years ago. People will see it as being harder to win/score nowadays than back then. And, when you look at the tournament in these days and compare it with back when it started, back then it was nothing. RM winning around the 2000 mark three times and Barca in the last 7 years 3 times is way more impressive, I don't think you can disagree on that, right?

Harder is a really a matter of opinion , when you consider you had no penalties and no subs i'd say it was more harder.. if you have an injury for any of the players you get screwed... you play a replay for the game if the result is tied after two games...
If it was that easy back than how come you didn't manage this feature not even once until the early 90's ?

as i said a matter of opinion ..

If only history had any bearing on the present :lol:
The RM fans made the -9- a fantasy land, Where they close their eyes and try to drift into the past glories, Clinching to any sense of delusional 'comfort', But eventually they have to open their eyes, And face their current dreaded reality, Again
Trust me when i say this, It wouldn't matter if RM had won 15 not just 9, Because it wouldn't change this 'present' fact, That you are our little bitch, For the last 4 years, And more to come, And the whole world recognizes that :barca scarf:

Well the present fact is you are the holder of Copa del rey . FULL STOP... good enough present & fact for for you ?

Yes okay the Champions League was as hard in the first 5 years of the tournament (1950-1955) as it is now. Whatever floats your boat.. I know it's a tough time for Madridistas..

I don't know which is funnier the fact that there was no champions league from 1950 to 1955 or the below quote agreeing with you

You got to love when two people agree on a wrong post... shows how much you bothered to read before posting " This " :lol:

Favourite to win CL, according to survey: Barcelona 37,5% - Bayern 26,8 - Dortmund 21 [kicker via efe] *224 german lague players voted

DAT recognition for Real Madrid's CL dominance.

Just like last year when you were favorites and you went home with the Tro.... oh wait a phone call

Hello ? yes speaking .. ? say what ? ok will tell him

that was Chelsea.. sorry .. can you remind me what was their odds again as favorites ?

oh you're owned... ok ;)

17 European titles for Barcelona; 15 for Real Madrid

62 Domestic titles for Barcelona; 62 for Real Madrid

Madrid may own everyone in CL, but overall Barcelona have the edge in:

-Youth Academy
-Current 1st team depth
-Regarded widely as the best team in the world
-Overall trophy haul

So let's not turn this into a pole measuring contest, because Barcelona wins this hands down. This dynasty has not come close to running it's course like some Madridistas falsely predicted, so if you are on the whites best get used to Barcelona winning trophies.

I say that with all due respect to that impressive CL cabinet you blancos have.

If only supercups mean that much people or UEFA would've agreed with this ^^^ or even if the supercup started with the competition not in the 70's i'm sure you would have automatically added 5 supercups to our tally

Even the cup winners cup was canceled ;) .. at the end you or anyone else in that matter don't even gloat about being the record holder of the cup winners cup .. it means nothing the prestige is all in the CL .. whether you like or not

same for domestic competition... we won 32 leagues and 18 Copa , you won 21 liga and 26 copa... which makes it 50 vs 47 for you .. supercups is just supercups a friendly cup

Beast

The Observer
Both Liverpool and Madrid fans are so cute when they are living on past glory. All respect to Madrid's past achievements, but they are in fact, past.

Well Barca past is a single copa del rey... anything else falls under the "past " too ;) which are in the fact past

Garrus

Well the present fact is you are the holder of Copa del rey . FULL STOP... good enough present & fact for for you ?

Well Barca past is a single copa del rey... anything else falls under the "past " too ;) which are in the fact past

Nice contradiction :lol:
This again shows the dishonesty of Real madrid fans

Do you want to know what the actual actual 'present' is?

It's +16

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Just like last year when you were favorites and you went home with the Tro.... oh wait a phone call

Hello ? yes speaking .. ? say what ? ok will tell him

that was Chelsea.. sorry .. can you remind me what was their odds again as favorites ?

oh you're owned... ok ;)

:lol:

Nice :D

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Football was a global sport even in 30s with the emergence of World Cup. By mid 50s it surely wasn't on today's level but it was still a respectable competition.
Some people here even look down on Cruyff's Barca Dream Team from the nineties and comment how they played slow football.
It's easy to scrutinize the past when you have the luxury of the present.

Home of Barca Fans