Penal Madrid

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The hype machine of don Carlo and bale. You have to laugh. They were certain that this is their year. They can still do things in the CL though or even in the league if they do well in clasicos.

coco1247

Banned
I don't get why people thought this was the year.
I said it before, I'll say it again. This takes time. We're in a transitional phase and are currently playing like crap. Obviously I'm hoping it will change, but stuff like that doesn't come over night.
So all of you who thought we were gonna beast it...I don't get where that came from, I really don't.

Beast

The Observer
You conceded the title to us after th fist few games last season.

We started a lot worse last year.. a lot worse ..
plus the issues between Jose & Ramos , Jose & Ozil ... things were not good

Moreover Atletico is there ... if you draw with them and we win the clasico the difference is down to none with you and 2 points off Atletico...
however the season isn't just the league but also the CL , at the end we can look back and see if the season is a success or total crap
I was expecting a more inspiring speech from you. For shame!

I would easily mention Varane & Xabi both add steal and prevent the defensive shit i saw last night however the problem wasn't just the defense...
Have a clear idea's in the final third.. we had that throughout pre-season and up until Bilbao game..he played in all of them 4-3-2-1 his Milan formation
suddenly he switched last night to a 4-4-2 it didn't make any sense to anyone.. he put Isco on the left along with Coentrao & CR who usually around the box left side.. than yo can easily mark the team... It should have been 4-2-3-1 if he didn't want to use his 4-3-2-1 (which he doesn't if Arbeloa is playing as he doesn't provide the attacking width he need so we are too narrow )
If he played 4-2-3-1 with Isco in the hole CR on the left & Di Maria on the right it would be a lot better instead of what we saw last night
mind you it's normal we will concede goals... the problem is when you fail to make something worth mentioning for 45 minutes...
than when he started to make the necessary tactical changes with Modric and Bale (Di Maria was one of the best player in the first half but he was far too fragile for the challenges Atletico was throwing ) you don't pull Isco.. the entire stadium boo'd Carlo last night for this.. not only he can make a difference with his dribbling and passing he is so cool in the final moments to put on a goal.. the man is our top scorer ffs ... you waste him in a 4-4-2 on the left and then you pull him out !! Carlo fucked up last night .. truly fucked up

MagIX

AS:

Millones 0 - Futbol 1

just invest 200 million again, maybe it works then
e.g why not spending other 100 mio to buy back Ozil ? or increase the wages of CR ?:p

Beast

The Observer
I feared Illarra would be another Sahin as you read on the other forum ..So far i have doubts on the kid... maybe a case of a big fish in a small pond
Isco i can't blame him when you switch the formation and put him as an LM in it.. however in both cases i can't blame either for last night as it was Carlo's mistake IMO not the players..

Antimadridista1

Oh he was telling him " to come back during Freekicks " :party1: Xavi style

Xavi said at the end of the match that it was nothing and that Valdes was like a brother to him.

In this video, I'm sure that Pepe said to Benzema that they were gonna fight out of the pitch :)
Concerning Illarra, he worth 15m euro or maybe 18 but clearly not 39 lol... Perez fucked once again after Kaka and Bale.

coco1247

Banned
So players have a squabble on the pitch. Wow. I am amazed.
As far as I could tell Valdes was literally screaming in Xavi's face. But somehow that's ok because he said they're like brothers :facepalm: Oh jesus, the drama in this place.

This isn't like last season so stop making it seem like it.

Meitux

Isco is brilliant but some people around here get carried away so easily and so early to have a huge impression about him and because yesterday he didn't have a stand out performance they critisize him straight after. Don't forget we are early in the season and him in his new and so far he has been nothing but impressive. But that's what happens when you get overreacted easily. Same goes for Bale, people think that because of the price tag he will be godlike. It's easy to understand that the price doesn't reflect his abilities but still with this tag there is always an easy excuse to mock.

Last edited:

Ursegor

World Champion
"Another Sahin" is a bit flattering for Illarra. Sahin was proven Bundesliga player of the year. In 10 / 11 he was what Gündogan was in 12 / 13. Illarra on the other hand? He has about 50 apperances in top flight football.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Isco is brilliant but some people around here get carried away so easily and so early to have a huge impression about him and because yesterday he didn't have a stand out performance they critisize him straight after. Don't forget we are early in the season and him in his new and so far he has been nothing but impressive. But that's what happens when you get overreacted easily. Same goes for Bale, people think that because of the price tag he will be godlike. It's easy to understand that the price doesn't reflect his abilities but still with this tag there is always an easy excuse to mock.
I think Isco is good but him scoring in most of the games is a bad sign..

Garrus

I bet RM fans are willing to die to have the 'problems' barca fans have:

"Our wins aren't beautiful enough"
"Our youngsters should get more time"
"Some X player missed a chance at Y time"

Home of Barca Fans