Penal Madrid

So players have a squabble on the pitch. Wow. I am amazed.
As far as I could tell Valdes was literally screaming in Xavi's face. But somehow that's ok because he said they're like brothers :facepalm: Oh jesus, the drama in this place.

This isn't like last season so stop making it seem like it.

I found the little argument between Pepe and Ramos regarding Costa in the first half more interesting

Faceless

No more faces at night
To be honest, I'm still worried about the clasico.. These problems may not even exist during the clasico.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
We can't really expect to completely dominate them or win comfortably in the clasico, but the common claim that "they will completely trash us" is, considering their and our recent form, even more laughable.

Faceless

No more faces at night
We can't really expect to completely dominate them or win comfortably in the clasico, but the common claim that "they will completely trash us" is, considering their and our recent form, even more laughable.
Of course we won't go down without a fight. We won't have the same results as last season. If they improve, we will improve further. I have confidence that we will be better this season and won't go down easily.

jamrock

if it wasnt for help from the refs they would be about the same about of points behind us as they were last season. good stuff, the funnest thing for me was the sub of di maria yes he made the mistake for the goal, but he was the only one that was creating anything yet he was subbed off for the superstar bale.

Galning

I bet RM fans are willing to die to have the 'problems' barca fans have:

"Our wins aren't beautiful enough"
"Our youngsters should get more time"
"Some X player missed a chance at Y time"

Add to that, defender X made a mistake which didn't cost us a goal but it was a mistake nonetheless. HE SUCKS.

coco1247

Banned
Well that's quite a declaration :D
I'm all for Iker coming back, but our problem isn't who our GK is. We have more problems with the tactics of this newly implemented style. I'm afraid Iker's no good in this situation. Captain or no captain, we are playing poorly.

Garrus

Add to that, defender X made a mistake which didn't cost us a goal but it was a mistake nonetheless. HE SUCKS.
Add to that:
"Martino wears the same clothes for the last 2 months, It's so unclassy"
"Valdes is making too much saves, He shouldn't be even tested"

Beast

The Observer
Congrats to RM Castilla! They've just managed a reverse Barca by going 0-0-7 in La Segunda. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Fixed + not sarcastic. :pep:

Also, congrats to Castilla. Toril should succeed Ancelotti next season when he's sacked.

lol.. in case you didn't notice and i'm sure you didn't Toril and RM Castilla is playing with the C team with few from of last year team .. B teams has provided 5 first team players (with the third keeper ) , Fabiano left to Monaco etc , o many changes and it's expected the team did it's job in providing the first team with talent.. so Torill is dealing with A- New players B- Much more younger age , C- It's normal

El Gato

Villarato!
The mentality of 3-1-3 record being better than 0-0-7 in the first games and then coming into the thread with some windup tactics, haha. Good ol' BarcaForum :lol:

Ursegor

World Champion
lol.. in case you didn't notice and i'm sure you didn't Toril and RM Castilla is playing with the C team with few from of last year team .. B teams has provided 5 first team players (with the third keeper ) , Fabiano left to Monaco etc , o many changes and it's expected the team did it's job in providing the first team with talent.. so Torill is dealing with A- New players B- Much more younger age , C- It's normal

Well, the same applies for Barca B every season. Rafinha, Deulofeu and Luis Alberto were probably responsible for 90 % of Barca B's goals last season and they are all gone.

The mentality of 3-1-3 record being better than 0-0-7 in the first games and then coming into the thread with some windup tactics, haha. Good ol' BarcaForum :lol:

Looks like it's working. :mou:

Home of Barca Fans