Penal Madrid

Their goal came from a corner that shouldn't have been due to Benzema being offside. Then they needed a deflection for the ball to go into the back of the net. So much for Madrid being in "amazing form". Needing luck to win at home against elche

El Gato

Villarato!
home against elche :lol: boring play

I.e. a comfortable win with minimum effort with a tough European schedule coming up. Many teams would love to win games this way.

Isco sub was so sexy. Terrific effort for the goal and even better setup after corner for Morata 1 on 1 that he completely wasted.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Had it not been for that goal, I would have never known Bale played today, just like his other matches. He scores good goals, but his impact is poor.

Bale works with very few touches in buildup and can't play in tight spaces. His impact is only in direct/pacy counters, crossing in the final third, or blasting in shots with that left foot of his. As a holistic player he isn't the most involved or impacting for RM, but he really is quite a weapon.

Galning

Benzema-estaba-en-fuera-de-jue_54402462606_54115221154_600_396.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I.e. a comfortable win with minimum effort with a tough European schedule coming up. Many teams would love to win games this way.

Isco sub was so sexy. Terrific effort for the goal and even better setup after corner for Morata 1 on 1 that he completely wasted.

Come on Wolfe, you call playing Schalke tough? :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bale works with very few touches in buildup and can't play in tight spaces. His impact is only in direct/pacy counters, crossing in the final third, or blasting in shots with that left foot of his. As a holistic player he isn't the most involved or impacting for RM, but he really is quite a weapon.

Well said, Don!

Home of Barca Fans