Penal Madrid

El Gato

Villarato!
We always suck in Germany, no matter how crap the team is. Plus we have Atletico right after. I say easy and boring league wins are a blessing no matter who you play in Europe as it gives you more leeway for latter stages.

Chainsaw

Killahead
When you win 6-1 away from home in the knock out stage of the CL it just simply shows how good you are. Doesn't mean at all how :shit: your opponent was!

Theconomist

You can't play that way against Madrid tbh, they did the same thing to Gala last year. If you let them use they physical side against you they'll dominate you.

I can't wait to see Bayern vs Madrid at some point.

Icarium

Lifestealer
What are the chances of winning at Santiago Bernabeu if they continue this streak. I hope atletico will get at least a draw and make it achievable for us to go to top. The way they are playing right now we can not expect them to slip up anywhere not even in atletico. I am worried we won't win la liga this year. There is no chance of error now. Worst possible scenario is win against both madrids and no slip ups. Seems like a dream to me. What has changed so much i wonder, how can they be consistent while we are losing to small teams. ¿Por qué?

Chainsaw

Killahead
The last reports coming from Madrid suggest that Real may refuse to play the second leg Champions League match against Schalke at home. With rules committed in this case they'll be punished with a 0-3 loss and still qualify to the next round. :VdB:

Icarium

Lifestealer
It would be great if we dismantle this team like ronnie did for the 'Galácticos' in 2005. Hard to see that happen but i still have hope.

Die Bayern

I can't wait to see Bayern vs Madrid at some point.

Yeah me too, certain win right there! Doesn't get better than that :D

I'm kidding of course, I've been very impressed with what Ancelotti has done so far. He has managed to improve their defence, something I though was impossible. That being said I can still see them suffer against teams that hold possesion, i.e Barcelona. I wouldn't feel so down if I were you, I still think you can beat them.

Home of Barca Fans