Penal Madrid

B

beautifulgame

Yeah me too, certain win right there! Doesn't get better than that :D

I'm kidding of course, I've been very impressed with what Ancelotti has done so far. He has managed to improve their defence, something I though was impossible. That being said I can still see them suffer against teams that hold possesion, i.e Barcelona. I wouldn't feel so down if I were you, I still think you can beat them.
this

V

voodoomaster

Well, real has bought they're way to the top, just as Bayern is stealing dortmunds players, so yes, it Will be a good match. SAd for football though. If we had the same resources we would have been not only at their level, but much better.

RM has been incredible lately, Bale, CR7 and Benzema are really shining. If Barça keeps being lazy as it has been lately (especially Neymar and Messi), it will be really, really hard to beat them in Bernabeu and in CDR final. Not impossible of course, but the team that lost to Sociedad and Valencia doesn't look sharp enough to beat teams of the caliper of RM and Bayern or even City. I hope we improve until there.

coura

Banned
RM has been incredible lately, Bale, CR7 and Benzema are really shining. If Barça keeps being lazy as it has been lately (especially Neymar and Messi), it will be really, really hard to beat them in Bernabeu and in CDR final. Not impossible of course, but the team that lost to Sociedad and Valencia doesn't look sharp enough to beat teams of the caliper of RM and Bayern or even City. I hope we improve until there.

We just beat city. The best attack in the world in their home ground. Give the team some credit.
Bipolar fans...

V

voodoomaster

Agree. Nearly impossible to beat real at Santiago with a lazy messi and neymar. I am more than ever fearing the outcome of this season. Next season We need a right back, a centre back, a midtfielder and a striker. If we do like real in one window we can be number one again.

hulinat

Barcelona's defence has been great against tougher teams and we have conceded less goals than RM in La liga so what's the problem?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Agree. Nearly impossible to beat real at Santiago with a lazy messi and neymar. I am more than ever fearing the outcome of this season. Next season We need a right back, a centre back, a midtfielder and a striker. If we do like real in one window we can be number one again.

Oh no..... Not you again... Didnt you say exactly the same about Man City destroying us at Etihad?

V

voodoomaster

1. Conceded less goals? Yes, due to th level of the opponents, our ability to dominate so we dont Get exposed in defense.
2. Look at reals defense and barcas, on paper, which is the best? Marcelo varane/ramos pepe arbeloa or Alves pique masch alba? Well, taking defense fibers, the answer i reals. Ancelotti has needed some time to Get his shitty team right, and no Its working. And dont forget that valdes has been exceptional this season.

V

voodoomaster

Fair enough, I was wrong about shitty, but they also Chosse to park the bus. And our defense wasnt exposed at set pieces due to our good midtfield. Happy with the match. But as you know, shitty is not real, they nearly use the same sick amount of money, but real is better.

Kerrybai

Jesus lad we just beat city. What am I even reading.

Home of Barca Fans