Penal Madrid

Galning

BsLWDf5IgAAvmi1.jpg

AS :lol: "Germany score 7 thanks to Real Madrid."

Man walked on the moon thanks to Real Madrid! Gracias equipo!

L

linetty

Yeah they scored thanks to Marcelo that left out acres of space on his flank! :lol:

Galning

Wait...what? Why? Huh? What arguments for that were in this text?

Because "Bayern Munchen (6 players in the German team) lost against Madrid with a historic 5-0 manita, and Madrid also beat Borussia Dortmund (Hummels) & Schalke (Höwedes, Draxler). In total 7 of the 17 goals scored in the CL were scored by the Ballon d'Or Cristiano just as many as Julio Cesar conceded" :lol:

Dat journalism.

khorne

Honestly, if roncero would stop with attacking barca in his articles and only write stuff like this, i'd like him, i'd buy his bloody paper! He's either the troll to end all trolls, or he genuinely lives in his own alternative Real-ity C.F.
either way, it's comedy gold :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
Good stuff. Glad to see him back home after all the shenanigans and arguments following bad exit. His place is here not somewhere in Malaga. Welcome back :) Hopefully Zizou takes Castilla back to their place in Liga Adelante.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Di Maria and khedira out for kroos and James :lol: Modric is better than kroos. Di Maria better than James. But James might pick up his world cup form and become a superstar. But I don't see it happening now, judgement will be better after he plays some matches for Madrid.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Home of Barca Fans