Penal Madrid

Morten

They will probably get Falcao and play 4-2-4 next season:

---------------Iker---------------

Carva----Ramos---Pepe----Marcelo

-----Kroos/Modric------James-----

Bale----Benzema---Falcao----Ronaldo

:troll:
Going to be amazing in Fifa, seeing as midfield balance doesnt matter there.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'll see your 4-2-4 and raise you a 3-2-5

-------------------Iker-----------------------

----------Ramos---Pepe----Varane------------

-------------Kroos------Modric----------------

Bale----Benzema---Falcao----Ronaldo----James

:troll:

CuleLife4Life

I'd say they need a DM or Pogba/Vidal type midfielder more with Alonso and Di Maria (who put in a LOT of defensive work) gone.

Who?

Lol James.
No one knew about him before the World Cup and even then its not as if he played any really hard teams so it was easy for him to score some goals against the likes of Japan and Uruguay without Suarez.

There is nothing about him that impresses me. Isco on the other hand was once being touted as the new Iniesta for a reason.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Yea, but custom formations doesnt really work online, it reset after every match. The formation you saved earlier eill dissapear.

Really? That doesn't happen to me on FIFA. :eusa_think:

All my formations are linked to my EA Origin profile.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
James is gonna be a true gun player if Real Madrid doesn't ruin him like Isco for a better, newer toy and find a suitable role for him in the team. Remember him catching my eye when I watched some Porto games to watch Falcao play. An instant success for Porto and also did very well for Monaco from what Bertus told.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
James is gonna be a true gun player if Real Madrid doesn't ruin him like Isco for a better, newer toy and find a suitable role for him in the team. Remember him catching my eye when I watched some Porto games to watch Falcao play. An instant success for Porto and also did very well for Monaco from what Bertus told.

Perez is going to find a new toy next summer, and you know it. :p

Frodo_FCB

I dont know if it has been posted..

10593121_373148312838638_8921502679916444931_n.jpg

Morten

Wonder how that picture would like with Alonso and Bayern instead. Probably the same shiny car for Bayern, not sure about Alonso though.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Wonder how that picture would like with Alonso and Bayern instead. Probably the same shiny car for Bayern, not sure about Alonso though.

Pep taking a wheel from RM's shiny car and replacing a busted wheel (Javi) on Bayern's shiny car?

Home of Barca Fans