Penal Madrid

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
At the start of the 13/14 season I was quite worried when Real Madrid signed a bunch of young players such as Isco, IlIarramendi, Jese, Casemiro (?) while we were stagnant with our aging flock. Today, these youth players are either sidelined or injured for the most part, and more than ever Real Madrid is still featuring the compilation of big-name super stars and the next best things on the market.

What a relief. This is great.

Perez, you closet Cule you. :worthy:

barca7788

Nepali Cule
At the start of the 13/14 season I was quite worried when Real Madrid signed a bunch of young players such as Isco, IlIarramendi, Jese, Casemiro (?) while we were stagnant with our aging flock. Today, these youth players are either sidelined or injured for the most part, and more than ever Real Madrid is still featuring the compilation of big-name super stars and the next best things on the market.

What a relief. This is great.
but the facct is they got what they wanted the most.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Official : Real Madrid managed to purchase another player who is considered to be one of the greatest backs there is.

madrida.jpg

I

instinct

They should have gone for Cavani instead. Would be a better fit for them but I guess he isn't available.

I

instinct

Yeah, at least its only for a season.

Still though, a squad like that can be the best if everyone works together. It will be more sweeter for us though if we beat them.

The problem is that a squad with such a stacked attack can't work together unless Ancelotti suddenly becomes a magician.

Home of Barca Fans