Penal Madrid

blaugrana1987

Pep is doing Arsene Wenger this transfer window. Thank you, dearest Barcelona son. Your sending of Kroos to Real was the straw(one of, along James) that broke Camels (Di Maria) back. Now you are taking the godfather of their dressing room. Thank you for everything you are doing.

Forever greateful, Barca fans.:lucho:

On some real shit though...It seems like meltdowns are about to commence in capital :lol::wave::barca scarf:

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Real Madrid is reportedly getting Luis Gustavo.

I like Luis a lot, hate to see him joining Real Madrid. He will provide the cover their midfield lacks, bummer.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Real Madrid is reportedly getting Luis Gustavo.

I like Luis a lot, hate to see him joining Real Madrid. He will provide the cover their midfield lacks, bummer.

He's a biter, Gattuso-kind of player. Nothing more. But even in that role, I don't think he's good enough for the level Real require.
But then he'll be nothing more than a role-player for them, with Kroos & Modric generally being the starters anyways. Might work for them.

Sid90

Mad-Rid dismantling their CL winning team but I am expecting more from Senor Perez. Arbeloa and Illarramendi are next in queue to leave....NICE:party1:

Der Kaiser

Gustavo is meh. Just meh. Loving the classic Real self destruction that is going on this window. Keep it going Florentino, sell ALL the midfielders!

Sid90

Selling Di Maria and Xabi is like selling Iniesta and Xavi in the same window. One being a awesome player with some unpredictable quality on the attacking front and the other being the team leader and a midfield general.

aaron101

Mad-Rid dismantling their CL winning team but I am expecting more from Senor Perez. Arbeloa and Illarramendi are next in queue to leave....NICE:party1:

Why would you be happy if Arbeloa and Illarramendi leaves? We should not celebrate because both of them are sh*t specially Arbeloa. :lol:

Sid90

Why would you be happy if Arbeloa and Illarramendi leaves? We should not celebrate because both of them are sh*t specially Arbeloa. :lol:

It's not about the players but rather the team atmosphere which will be toxic in the dressing room with Perez saying anyone can be out next even Cristiano. This is the same atmosphere that existed during the translator's last season with Mad-rid.

Cule4life

The Culest
Thank you Florentino. The best Madrid president a Barca fan can hope for. May you live till 100 and remain president till the end of your days :pep:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
At the start of the 13/14 season I was quite worried when Real Madrid signed a bunch of young players such as Isco, IlIarramendi, Jese, Casemiro (?) while we were stagnant with our aging flock. Today, these youth players are either sidelined or injured for the most part, and more than ever Real Madrid is still featuring the compilation of big-name super stars and the next best things on the market.

What a relief. This is great.

Home of Barca Fans