Penal Madrid

NotInHere

The problem is that a squad with such a stacked attack can't work together unless Ancelotti suddenly becomes a magician.
but you have to admit it will be interesting, but yeah too much star power rarely works, locker room problems, egos clashing etccc, Plus you have someone like ronaldo who is..... Ronaldo

CuleLife4Life

Falcao to RM to destroy the BBC and take CR's goals for himself. Hilarious. I suspect this year will be a lot like Mou's last year. No trophies and lots of infighting.

Morten

Falcao to RM to destroy the BBC and take CR's goals for himself. Hilarious. I suspect this year will be a lot like Mou's last year. No trophies and lots of infighting.

I dont think the infighting, if it does happen, will be as severe as with Mourinhos last year. Mourinho was the catalyst to the infighting, Carlo is very different in that regard.

Morten

I wouldnt be suprised if more players is coming this window. There is no stopping Perez when he goes on a rampage.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Why do I suspect Florentino is a bit of an idiot and just buys the next big name regardless of whether the team needs it or not? Lets say goodbye to Di Maria an experienced, extremely in form player already established in the team and at fault for so much of the team's success for... James the wonderboy. And now let's get Falcao. Is that what really what Madrid needs?

Richard.H

Madrid won't know what's hit em when they enter anfield just like that 4-0 a few years back

143aff0f_kobewat2.gif

L

Los Blancos

Madrid won't know what's hit em when they enter anfield just like that 4-0 a few years back

Lets not get full blown retarded here..

They go to Anfield right before Clasico. Nobody cares about Liverpool. I am more concerned with Clasico.

L

Los Blancos

Why do I suspect Florentino is a bit of an idiot and just buys the next big name regardless of whether the team needs it or not? Lets say goodbye to Di Maria an experienced, extremely in form player already established in the team and at fault for so much of the team's success for... James the wonderboy. And now let's get Falcao. Is that what really what Madrid needs?

Perez does a good job in signing big players when he is building a team. Once the team is fully established, that is where his downfalls are. He proceeds to not know how to maintain a team and goes and sign the best thing out and sells important players.

I wished that Ancelotti was a little bit more defiant because he is showing his weakness as a head coach.

Home of Barca Fans