Penal Madrid

Sid90

Pure fail, spend a billion construct a team win a trophy:champions: and dismantle the winning team next season. Thank you Mr Perez:party1:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Its going to take quite some time before they will start to play like a team because atm they are relying on individual actions of their players.

XaviTheCreator

With very few players in their lineup from RM Castillo they should place that much more value on players who have played with the squad for years who've developed some sort of chemistry with the others, players like Di Maria and Alonso. As many problems as our board has, theirs has more.

NotInHere

The sweet thing about this is how much they have overused power financially wise, and have fallen way way short of there expectations, of course there expectations weren't that high since they have gotten new blood and it will take time to gel, but who would have expected them to lose two games in a row? Especially against sociedad.

This is sweet sweet I tell ya.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
How long would you give Ancelotti? I know it's early and obviously it's not really his fault, but when you are the manager of RM, a sack is inevitable. I think that if they end up with no major titles this year, he will be sacked at the end of the season.

Home of Barca Fans