Penal Madrid

Richard.H

How long would you give Ancelotti? I know it's early and obviously it's not really his fault, but when you are the manager of RM, a sack is inevitable. I think that if they end up with no major titles this year, he will be sacked at the end of the season.

There's really no one else out there to coach RM. Ancelotti is the best coach available for them currently. I would give a year or two for Zizu to get groomed with the B team. It's inevitable that he will coach them.

I

instinct

"The fans whistled Casillas? I didn't hear it, but the fans are always right." - Pepe

Richard.H

"The fans whistled Casillas? I didn't hear it, but the fans are always right." - Pepe

What in the flying fok? Don't these players share the locker room and practice with eachother everyday? Why are there such huge conflicts within these players? Casillas should just tell the Madrid press that he will join Barca on a free transfer and low wages. It's disgusting how he's treated by the fans and even his own teammates.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
There's really no one else out there to coach RM. Ancelotti is the best coach available for them currently. I would give a year or two for Zizu to get groomed with the B team. It's inevitable that he will coach them.

With the way his Castilla side is playing? :mou:

Trickykid

DAT Segunda B (...and Tercera División next year, if he keeps up the current level) experience! It'll no doubt make him ready to challenge for every single european and domestic honour out there!

But yeah, he'll probably coach the senior team sooner or later.

Sid90

The same ZIZOU who is currently coaching the castilla who are right now at the bottom of the barrel with three losses in a row. Hope he joins the circus will be real funny too see the fans turning against a legend and one of their own.

Trickykid

Thanks. Sounds about right for him post 2012. I'm amazed he's ended up at RM.
According to Whoscored, he managed 6 touches in the 30ish minutes he played. His finest hour was winning an aerial duel and earning a yellow for a solitary foul.

...and that for a team, who should be dominating and laying siege on the opposition.

Home of Barca Fans