Penal Madrid

Not nice. St. Iker is the scapegoat.

His performances and the fact that he's benching a currently better GK aren't really helping.

They (Real) can still buy Pogba, Vidal, Verratti or Kramer in the winter window and solve all their DM problems, then have a terrific 2nd half of the season again.

Verratti? :lol:

Hasn't anyone learned anything from the times we tried to buy a star player from PSG? Also, Vidal and Pogba will be cup tied.

I agree though, they can salvage their season if they get a good DM in the January window. Hope they don't but they probably will :(

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Because it has 4 points.:pep::VdB:

giphy.gif

BBZ8800

They are so stupid.
They finally managed to create a well balanced team, for the first time in 10 Seasons, and then they ruin it in 2 Months.

Maybe they will be smarter in 2024' when they will finally again win something.
Or let's hope they won't.

Alarcón

They (Real) can still buy Pogba, Vidal, Verratti or Kramer in the winter window and solve all their DM problems, then have a terrific 2nd half of the season again.

None of them are defensive midfielders, the first 3 will be cup tied and Kramer is currently on loan. It's not as easy as you think.

Bertus

Ya sure, after that Perez was the main reason Di Maria didn't join PSG. PSG dislikes to sell their players. So far they didn't sell any of their stars. And it won't change, especially about RM since Perez did block the way to Di Maria to join us :lol:

None of them are defensive midfielders, the first 3 will be cup tied and Kramer is currently on loan. It's not as easy as you think.

Verratti actually played a lot as defensive midfielder at PSG. And still plays there a lot, especially when Motta is not playing.

Trickykid

Cronaldo's elbow on Miranda:

I honestly don't think it's that bad, but it's still staggering just how many of these (and much, much worse) acts RM can get away with.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Cronaldo's elbow on Miranda:

I honestly don't think it's that bad, but it's still staggering just how many of these (and much, much worse) acts RM can get away with.

Yeah I agree, it's not as egregious as the one on Godin in La Supercopa, but he definitely elbowed Miranda there. Very catty by Cristiano. RM do get away with a lot of these underhanded douchy actions.

Ursegor

World Champion
Ronaldo does that a lot. Remember the lunge at Pique in 09/10? Only time he got punished for it was the Copa del Rey final under :mou:.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
2w3rfc9.jpg

I think Kroos is not entirely wrong here. Real Madrid did have an amazing first half and could have scored at least two more goals. Both goals conceded had nothing to do with their lack of a proper CDM.

Home of Barca Fans