Penal Madrid

Kerrybai

The finished product might like okay, but on the renders its pretty average imo. This hotel thing is pretty neat though!
ruuk.jpg

And they are really pulling out all the stops to create more revenue with the hotel, shopping mall, and this area up above the stadium
qo7g.jpg

I really did prefer the Norman Foster proposal though.
02real11.jpg

02real12.jpg

Kerrybai

I must be the only one who thought the rendering looks pretty nice.

It aint that bad but I certainly hope the barca socios will pick the winning desgin for the Camp Nou. Fosters design was amazing but Perez wanted the stadium to look different and he preferred the Populous design. It's basically his vanity project. The Foster design was so elegant, easily would have been the best looking stadium in Europe.
proxy.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
On the bright side(for Madridistas), atleast Florentino didn't pick the toilet seat design :lol: :lol:

Kerrybai

On the bright side(for Madridistas), atleast Florentino didn't pick the toilet seat design :lol: :lol:

Well the silver one I showed on the last page has a bedpan/tolet seat/printer/pc mouse feel to it, and that's the one he choose.

I hope we have 4-5 designs for the Camp Nou to choose from. I like that Foster design but I think we can do better.

Morten

I fully expect one or some of our key players to get injuried during the break, its just so typical. Marcelo for instance, rarely picks up an injury for us, even though he play alot. But one single match for Brazil is often enough for him to get injuried, he has a history for that. Otherwise, Varane, Bale(made of crystal), Ronaldo or Modric are likely to get injuries. Its just something about national team break, like a curse.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I fully expect one or some of our key players to get injuried during the break, its just so typical. Marcelo for instance, rarely picks up an injury for us, even though he play alot. But one single match for Brazil is often enough for him to get injuried, he has a history for that. Otherwise, Varane, Bale(made of crystal), Ronaldo or Modric are likely to get injuries. Its just something about national team break, like a curse.

No matter what happens, just know you don't have it as bad as Arsenal.

amircule

Real Madrid have managed a friendly against Iranian Club F.C Perspolis
1412930023503_1.jpg

I live in Iran , and I have supported Perspolis , my hometown club ,since I was 4 .
Maybe I'll go to the stadium and boooo them :pep:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Real Madrid want to change their 4-3-3 to a 4-4-2 to try to stop Messi in the leagua game against Barcelona in two weeks. #elclasico [marca]

Home of Barca Fans