Penal Madrid

M

mitkoa7x

You just spook like a genuine callejon avatar member, That's a bad sign, Get rid of it before it's too late.

tumblr_lnuhhwBXBD1qg945w.jpg

Nothing changed or will change with them, Once they face a disciplined team specially in midfield, They turn into headless chickens, Valencia were on the outermost negative side of the 'Discipline' spectrum, And they got what they deserved.

From all those comebacks they're making, I'd say Man U are one of the most disciplined sides in Europe. Not to mention they're winning the EPL with arguably less star power than Chelsea, and certainly less than City. If disciplined sides will be their problem, Man U can certainly beat them. Man U's midfield does kind of suck though, form what I've heard (but it should be improved with Kagawa coming back).
Anyways, we did beat Rayo 5-0, who are about as good as Valencia right now (check the table). We shouldn't rely on Real losing points any more, but I'm not really worried.

Garrus

Well i wouldn't trust their back line against osasuna, Never mind madrid.
I'll tell you what will definitely happen, Di maria will dive two dozen times, Ronaldo will do a few calma calma and and points to himself a few of times, And we get a couple of good gif's from mourhinio, And we'll spend weeks hearing about how 'They're are back'..........again!.

Last edited:
Well i wouldn't trust their back line against osasuna, Never mind madrid.
I'll tell you what will definitely happen, Di maria will dive two dozen times, Ronaldo will do a few calma calma and and points to himself a few of times, And we get a couple of good gif's from mourhinio, And we'll spend weeks hearing about how 'They're are back'..........again!.

True. Their attack is amazing though (RVP + Rooney). And having Kagawa partially solves their problem of having a shitty midfield. And with all those comebacks, you can't deny that they're disciplined. On paper, RM are definitely the favorites against Man U. This season though, I'm not sure. Especially if it was Valencia's fault that they got owned (like you said) and not RM playing really well (didn't watch the match, as you can tell).

Last edited:

Doobs

The Messiah
Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham
#marca going with huge story front page in morning. Claim senior players inc #Casillas & #Ramos told President: Mou goes in summer or we do.

BBVYW10CcAIiFIF.jpg

Last edited:

Irish_Cules

For a paper who are supposed to be pro-Madrid Marca are really going out of the their way to deepen the crisis at the club with a story like this, just as they start looking like getting some good form going ahead of the Man Utd game.

Beast

The Observer
Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham
#marca going with huge story front page in morning. Claim senior players inc #Casillas & #Ramos told President: Mou goes in summer or we do.

BBVYW10CcAIiFIF.jpg

Everyone and his dog know Jose & Cristiano are going in the summer , they don't need to tell Perez anything
It was a story run by Marca over 2 month ago , the divorce is total and final

Home of Barca Fans