Penal Madrid

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
You think European money is nobler? UK, France, Spain etc can trace their enormous wealth back to the slave trade. All European wealth is founded upon the blood and suffering of slaves.

No I don't necessarily think European money is nobler. Why would it matter where the money is from lol. Any money that is made through the exploitation of either people or the planet is what I'm against. Hence why I said oil and Qatari money. Not because of where its from.

Andrew M

No I don't necessarily think European money is nobler. Why would it matter where the money is from lol. Any money that is made through the exploitation of either people or the planet is what I'm against. Hence why I said oil and Qatari money. Not because of where its from.

All great wealth comes from morally suspect sources, east or west

Kerrybai

You think European money is nobler? UK, France, Spain etc can trace their enormous wealth back to the slave trade. All European wealth is founded upon the blood and suffering of slaves.

Not to derail the thread further but the that's not entirely true.

Anyway Madrid are struggling with the legal problems with their redevelopment but imo they will push through like they always do, perhaps they will pay off the right people.

B

beautifulgame

Yeah. What of barca money tho?

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Yeah. What of barca money tho?

Anyway back on topic :bartomeu:

R

Ryu Hayabusa

"enormous wealth"? :D :D
France? Spain? And what exactly do you mean by "etc"??
Also, of course, European wealth in general nowadays has nothing to do with industrialization, superior products and technology, but the fucking Roman slavers. :D :D Stop being absurd.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Of course it is more noble (and smarter) to sell 10% shares for 110M € to Audi, Allianz, Telekom or Adidas than whore oneself out 100% to Russian or Arab oil lords.

hamad138

Banned
Real madrid players are angry about alonso for his comments on neuer.

Wtf neuer is better than cassilas ever was and will be , so saying the truth is now bad.

I hate Real Madrid theyre overpriced arrogant people

DinhoR10

"enormous wealth"? :D :D
France? Spain? And what exactly do you mean by "etc"??
Also, of course, European wealth in general nowadays has nothing to do with industrialization, superior products and technology, but the fucking Roman slavers. :D :D Stop being absurd.

I think he was talking about the African slaves traded to the Americas/ The whole colonizing of the african continent thing which allowed for the industrialization and advancements you talk about.

Andrew M

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. I don't mean to give a history lesson, but the big European nations acquired their wealth through the slave trade for over 200 years.

My point being that petrol dollars are no more morally objectionable than any western wealth. If they want to invest their money in europe, so be it.

Home of Barca Fans