Penal Madrid

Icarium

Lifestealer
Without Ramos real are a better team defensively, I am hoping for atletico win but it will real hard for atletico. Benzema and Isco are in great form. They will set up Ronaldo for most of the game and as Ronaldo missed 2 games he will be eager to bang some goals in. If atletico defends deep then they will have serious problems. One good thing about Ramos not playing is his obvious set piece threat. Atletico shouldn't just defend they should press high and force real to give away possession then griezmann and Torres should be very efficient. It will be a messy match but if the ref is not biased atletico has a chance.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Without Ramos real are a better team defensively, I am hoping for atletico win but it will real hard for atletico. Benzema and Isco are in great form. They will set up Ronaldo for most of the game and as Ronaldo missed 2 games he will be eager to bang some goals in. If atletico defends deep then they will have serious problems. One good thing about Ramos not playing is his obvious set piece threat. Atletico shouldn't just defend they should press high and force real to give away possession then griezmann and Torres should be very efficient. It will be a messy match but if the ref is not biased atletico has a chance.

They'll be without both Ramos and Pepe though. Nacho is hardly on their level.

Morten

They'll be without both Ramos and Pepe though. Nacho is hardly on their level.

He is not, he doesnt have the top level that Ramos posess, but he likely wont make such big blunders that Ramos can do. Nacho is a solid defender, him and Varane can do a good job i think. Anyway, i dont think it matter much, we are bound to lose no matter who starts or not.

CuleLife4Life

Nacho seems to be pretty solid CB. I never understood why he didn't play more. Ramos is a fcking liability especially against aggressive sides like Atletico. Nacho-Varane maybe the most clam CB pairing Real have had in a long time. I'd definitely trust them over Ramos in a game like this. Its the wings where Real are weakened. Isn't Coentrao still injured? And with Marcelo out , who plays LB?

Morten

Nacho seems to be pretty solid CB. I never understood why he didn't play more. Ramos is a fcking liability especially against aggressive sides like Atletico. Nacho-Varane maybe the most clam CB pairing Real have had in a long time. I'd definitely trust them over Ramos in a game like this. Its the wings where Real are weakened. Isn't Coentrao still injured? And with Marcelo out , who plays LB?

Ancelotti said Coentrao will play against Atletico, so i guess he is in.

Richard.H

If RM manages to win we can kiss this season goodbye. Nearly half of their team missing and them beating Atletico will be an absolute huge confidence boost. To be frank they deserve the title if they can manage to win this weekend.

I

instinct

They deserve to win the title when they're leaders after the last matchday. I agree that a win at the Calderon will be a blow for us, especially since we have to play them at their ground later in the league too.
However, this talk about "they deserve to win the title" and "the league is lost" is nonsense. As long as we have a chance to win it, I'll stand behind the team.

Home of Barca Fans