Penal Madrid

Alik

I think Coentrao is pretty good. A bit underrated because he is not as flashy as Marcelo while still being very solid going forward. Cannot stand him though.

BlXmRFTCEAAWvgc.jpg

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Coentrao taunting Neymar and Neymar doesnt react. Seems the moment he joined Barca , he started provoking players.

CuleLife4Life

Coentrao taunting Neymar and Neymar doesnt react. Seems the moment he joined Barca , he started provoking players.

I remember that match(CDR final) and yes Neymar did do something to provoke him as well. I think may have shoved him or something.

Coentrao is very underrated and is a much better defender than Marcelo but like someone else said on here, he isn't flashy like him. He was incredible the 2nd half of last season especially during the Bayern CL semis.

He also seems to always be injured.

Morten

I remember that match(CDR final) and yes Neymar did do something to provoke him as well. I think may have shoved him or something.

Coentrao is very underrated and is a much better defender than Marcelo but like someone else said on here, he isn't flashy like him. He was incredible the 2nd half of last season especially during the Bayern CL semis.

He also seems to always be injured.
Unless when Marcelo is out, then he is always ready to play, i dont get it.

Morten

I think its a conspiracy, Atletico was incredibly shit against Barcelona, when they play us they are the best in the world. Simeone wants Barca to win, only explaination.

mssarm

Cholo better have his tax returns ready, because his ass getting an audit from Hacienda. I got a feeling that they will be violating some FIFA regulations in next couple of months.

Home of Barca Fans