Penal Madrid

Eetu

Adormit
Morten said:
I think its a conspiracy, Atletico was incredibly shit against Barcelona, when they play us they are the best in the world. Simeone wants Barca to win, only explaination.

I think Ancelotti is in on it too.

Gaudi

Remember how good Kroos looked when team was doing great, and Rakitić bad? Now is vice versa. Tactic and team play is most important, except if you are Messi

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I think its a conspiracy, Atletico was incredibly shit against Barcelona, when they play us they are the best in the world. Simeone wants Barca to win, only explaination.

Cristiano in on the conspiracy too. He wants Barca to win and Messi to get his 5th Ballon d'Or, that's why he plays like a turd vs Atletico

hardyboy

Cristiano Ronaldo's game by numbers vs. Atletico:
0 goals
0 shots on target
0 take-ons completed
0 chances created
0 crosses completed.

hardyboy

HeatMap ATL.MADRID VS REAL MADRID

10151357_1562005787373745_419730074114225250_n.jpg

Bertus

Barca is just 10 times better right now than the current RM.

Today RM did nothing. Full crap from start to finish.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Its gonna get real exciting in the title race now, even Atletico is in it again i would say.

Real Madrid got this. Barcelona will probably lose tomorrow and we obviously have no chance against Real in the Camp nou. Congrats to Real for winning the La liga

Home of Barca Fans