Penal Madrid

happiest day in years :D, 6 matches being AM's bitch, now I know which one is the big team from Madrid...

HeatMap ATL.MADRID VS REAL MADRID

10151357_1562005787373745_419730074114225250_n.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
What a great birthday gift this was. But, I'm afraid Madrid will probably bounce back stronger and go undefeated all the way to the title. :troll:

hamad138

Banned
They dont have any dribbler, benzema ronaldo and bale cant go past defender.

Reus will be a step up, but if I were Madrid I would get hazard + reus and offload flop bale.

raskolnikov

Reus will be a step up, but if I were Madrid I would get hazard + reus and offload flop bale.

Then you need to offload Ronaldo as well or play him as centreforeward.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Benzema injured Beto for 3 months and Khedira broke Godin’s nose.

My God, Real are every bit as violent as Atletico. But they never get called out on it.

raskolnikov

I think they miss Modric. Maybe not. idk would of been interesting to see what he would of done today
Definitely, Modric is their most important player. Fatigue might also be kicking in and the injuries didnt help either.
Beside that, Atletico just have their number (how unbelievable would those words seem a few years ago?) like they had ours last season.
I think Reall will get back into form soon though, so lets hope they drop more points so we go into el classico leading the league.

Morten

Are you talking about today, or just in general? Thats bullocks, Isco, Marcelo and Modric certainly are dribblers by any standards.

Home of Barca Fans