Penal Madrid

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I mean I was well aware of it taking place (at least until around 4 or 5), but then the gf and entertaining her took priority... :/

Leo_Messi

Always a pleasure to see Franco CF in such a meltdown.

Atlético did almost everything right while the away team did almost everything wrong. Hilarious difference in performance on such a high level.

dakt

It's clear by the picture that referee couldn't have seen the penalty:
khedira-penalti-derbi--644x362.jpg

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
It was ok to deny a penalty there. Even in the replay it was very difficult to see where the ball really hit Khedira and the distance was really short. He was also holding his face after so the first thing to do would probably be to trust him and assume the ball hit his face.

raskolnikov

For us perhaps as viewers from that angle but the ref is looking right at it, its a crucial mistake with 2-0 on the board if Real would have gotten back in the game in the remaining 2/3 of the game.

hamad138

Banned
What a team they had last year just think!!

Xabi Alonso, Modric,Di Maria, Ronaldo,Bale,Benzema

Thank u florentino Perez:worthy: for destroying ur team:worthy:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Yep, it was well worth watching. I was expecting RM to lose without some of their key players but I didn't expect them to get decimated like that. Can't pretend I'm not happy about it, either ;)

They were.....La decimated. :troll:

R

Ryu Hayabusa

What a team they had last year just think!!

Xabi Alonso, Modric,Di Maria, Ronaldo,Bale,Benzema

Thank u florentino Perez:worthy: for destroying ur team:worthy:

It's not like they are utter shite now.
Let's not forget, their starting CBs are injured, James is injured, Kroos' batteries are essentially depleted.
Also Atletico are an ugly team to play.

Home of Barca Fans