Penal Madrid

Skucci102

If barca really want this league, they should focus on winning their matches one at a time and stop praying for RM or Atletico to lose.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
If barca really want this league, they should focus on winning their matches one at a time and stop praying for RM or Atletico to lose.

I don't think Barca are the ones hoping for RM or Atletico to lose so they can win the league. It's us the fans, and we want our team to win every match it plays, and that goes without saying.

L

linetty

I think the players and the coach are focused on winning the games ;) We, the fans, don't have influence on results of our team so we can only wish other teams to lose points :).

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

5EJiFXX.png

Skucci102

As for RM, I expected them to lose, though not by such a large margin, without Marcelo, Ramos, Pepe and Modric. They lacked a leader and Ronaldo is/was just not that.

Siberia

imo real should change their front three. It's clearly not working anymore. Buying reus and hazard would be sexy

hazard benzema reus

footyfan

Calma, calma
Real Madrid have played 37 games this season and scored in 34 of them. The 3 games in which they didn't were all at the Calderon.

They should face-off again in CL quarters.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Real Madrid have played 37 games this season and scored in 34 of them. The 3 games in which they didn't were all at the Calderon.

They should face-off again in CL quarters.

Damage control? You'll still not escape Barcaforum's wrath. :coffee:

CuleLife4Life

As fans of course its fun to see rivals lose. Its banter lol.

But I'm sure our guys know what they need to do to win the league. We're still a point behind Real and I believe they will get over this rough patch. They always do and often with streaks. Last season when they lost to us, they went on a streak. This season after they lost to La Real, they went on a streak. After they lost to us and Sevilla last season we know what happened.

I think when Modric comes back they'll get refreshed energy in their midfield.

Question for any RM fan to answer though, why not play 442? That was a much better setup for you guys.

Home of Barca Fans