Penal Madrid

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
He was probably mad because Iker touched the ball more often than him. And Iker can stay in the box the whole game always near the penalty spot. Cristiano's favorite area of the pitch.

I

instinct

B9aQHexIQAEq7CA.jpg

Your laughter, our shame.

hamad138

Banned
He was probably mad because Iker touched the ball more often than him. And Iker can stay in the box the whole game always near the penalty spot. Cristiano's favorite area of the pitch.

still Iker has been horrible this Season + World Cup. He has been booed off by the fans so much , he should move to MLS and retire in National Team.

De Gea should replace him next season at madrid and National Team.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It's not like they are utter shite now.
Let's not forget, their starting CBs are injured, James is injured, Kroos' batteries are essentially depleted.
Also Atletico are an ugly team to play.

Very much agreed, this is not the time to be complacent and think Real Madrid is out of the picture.

I still think Real Madrid of 14/15 is better than that of 13/14.

CuleLife4Life

Very much agreed, this is not the time to be complacent and think Real Madrid is out of the picture.

I still think Real Madrid of 14/15 is better than that of 13/14.

As much fun as I've been having from making fun of them, its easy to forget half their starting XI is out or exhausted. They'll start reenergizing when Pepe, then Modric, then Ramos comes back by El Clasico. We need to step on the gas pedal. Clasico will probably decide the league for us. Last season

xavi_the_Boss

As if Ramos and Pepe would have made any difference in that match.Carlo probably overplayed some Players.Kroos Looks like a Zombie out there.

CuleLife4Life

Such horrible man management from Ancelotti its shocking. Why continue on playing the same XI until they drop injured or get exhausted. Kroos actually looked like he aged over at the Calderon lmao.

Home of Barca Fans