Penal Madrid

hardyboy

Don't they have an official private forum like Barcaforum.com?? It's a shame a club that big has to be in some random forum with shit tons of other clubs sharing it...?? This can't be real.
They had one but they recently shut it down, don't know why.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
One of the posts from that forum from someone who tries to argue that Carlos Real is better than Peps Barca:

Reading this nonsense in the spanish media. I will go ahead and address this.

1. How dare the stupid media even think to compare us to those infidels.
2. We play attractive, balanced football with exceptional sharpness in direct attacking footy and counter attacks.
3. Farsa under pep played the most boring, antifootball garbage i have ever witnessed. Guardiola is no different than Mourinho. They are both extremes who's interpretations are severely flawed and bad for the game. Mourinho is siege ptb bs. Guardiola is possession obsessed bs.
4. Not worth comparing. too early anyways. we've just begun.
5. points 2 and 3. how dare the media even compare us, who play actual football, to the trash who played boring bs. disgusting. I am very disgusted.

Disgusting. Fuck the media. There is only one attractive team who plays real football and that's Real Madrid, end of! In fact, I would say Carlo's madrid is superior already, because we actually play attractive footy and beating big teams doing so in proper style.

I was in stiches reading it :rofl1:

Also, that forum really shows how good this one is. Credit has to go to Bojan and the mods on here for maintaining it and keeping it free from stupid troll posts.

Last edited:

CuleLife4Life

That realmadridistas forum looks like there are only 8 real posters. Funny to know that a club like Real don't have a big fan forum like ours, ManU, Bayern's, etc.

CuleLife4Life

Marcelo is ahead of him anyway. He barely played this season which is sad because on his best day, he is very good imo. Better than Marcelo.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Real Madrid stars James Rodriguez and Sami Khedira reportedly will be fined after attending Cristiano Ronaldo's birthday celebration following Los Blancos' 4-0 defeat to Atletico Madrid.

As reported by Spanish publication Cuatro, the pair face financial reprimand "after ignoring medical advice" from the club's doctors.

LEL. Circus Madrid is really funny.

Home of Barca Fans